No announcement yet.

Season 2!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon-el87
    Isn't Lord just a recurring character and not a regular? He could stay in National City and drop by when needed.
    The actor who plays Lord was iffy for season 2 before the big move. I heard he had a pilot show for next season, don't know if it was picked up or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
      The actor who plays Lord was iffy for season 2 before the big move. I heard he had a pilot show for next season, don't know if it was picked up or not.
      Then, perhaps, they should drop him (based on a quote by him on IMDB, he also gets bored, if he does the same thing over and over). Lord in the comics is actually Maxwell Lord IV, so they could introduce Lord's son, also named Maxwell Lord (the actor's old enough to have a grown son) and kill off the previous Lord under "mysterious circumstances". Thus giving the younger Lord a reason to show up in this new city and be antagonistic to Supergirl (whom he's convinced played some role in the death of his father, if not being the one who killed him).

Comment

Maybe they can visit the town used for filming exterior shots of downtown Smallville as well as pay a visit to the actual yellow farmhouse that served as the Kent Farm in SV.

Comment

Season 2!

Glad to get season 2.

Does move to CW mean any/better chance of Tom Welling making an appearance as Clark/Supes on show?

Comment

My suggestion for CW would b to air a handful of eps over the course of the summer. Then when they get closer to the season 2 premiere, put out an official trailer. By airing episodes, they could let fans know that the show is moving to The CW to get everyone ready.

Not sure about Tom gueststarring on the show yet. I remember when CBS was interested in his Section 13 show, he did interviews and seemed be open to gueststarring. My guess is if he still is open to it, its a possibility. Regardless of what network Kara is on.

Comment

David Harewood says it got a 22 episode order for its 2nd season.

Craig didn't get confirmation from the network. It isn't official until the CW announces it.

Comment

As I speculated, Cat is NOT a lock for season 2

Comment

This may have been on the cards anyway, this just accelerated it. With Kara getting her own office away from Cat, I was guessing Cat wouldn't be in every episode. Flockhart said she's committed to the show but I'm sure her role will be reduced.. shame, but it's already set up as a natural progression of the story line.

Comment

Anyone else see the report that CBS said they would've given Supergirl a second season if CW had passed? Yeah i dont believe that one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                      Anyone else see the report that CBS said they would've given Supergirl a second season if CW had passed? Yeah i dont believe that one bit.
                      That's just damage control. Their loss and CW's gain!!

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
                        That's just damage control. Their loss and CW's gain!!
                        Yeah i agree. Id believe them more if they hadnt been making us sweat about the decision on renewing the show before announcing it was CW-bound.

Comment

I said it ever since I first heard Supergirl series it shouldn't be on CBS, it should be on CW where it belongs. I'm just curious how they plan to deal with the whole multiverse theory since Green Arrow and Flash are founding members of the Justice League with Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewriter
                            I said it ever since I first heard Supergirl series it shouldn't be on CBS, it should be on CW where it belongs. I'm just curious how they plan to deal with the whole multiverse theory since Green Arrow and Flash are founding members of the Justice League with Superman.
                            Green Arrow has never been a founding member of the JL, he's always joined later on. The founding members of the JL have always pretty much been your holy trinity (Supes, Bats, WW) along with Flah, GL, Aquaman and Manhunter.

Comment

Sounds like the Snapper Carr character will be replacing Cat Grant.

Comment

Production schedule for Season 2.

Filming starts on July 25, 2016 and ends on April 26, 2017.

Dates subject to change but that is the current schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎