No announcement yet.

Leonard Snart: What if...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard Snart: What if...

Considering his current trajectory on "Legends", one has to wonder what would happen if/when he returns to "The Flash"? Will he really be able to go back to being a thief and a frenemy to The Flash? Or will his stint as part of a team of heroes have him turn into a somewhat-upstanding citizen who works alongside the Flash?

Now this is assuming they don't keep him solely on Legends or only have him appear in the first half of Flash seasons from now on.

Originally posted by JDBentz
    Considering his current trajectory on "Legends", one has to wonder what would happen if/when he returns to "The Flash"? Will he really be able to go back to being a thief and a frenemy to The Flash? Or will his stint as part of a team of heroes have him turn into a somewhat-upstanding citizen who works alongside the Flash?

Now this is assuming they don't keep him solely on Legends or only have him appear in the first half of Flash seasons from now on.
    I think it is safe to say, that Snart is a really clever person, so My guess would be, he will always be a criminal, but knows that if theres is no Earth to get robbed off of all those shiny quandack dynasty diamonds, its not worth living anymore (at least for him). I think, if he returns to Central City, he will be the same old bad guy we all know and love!

Comment

He will likely be the guy that straddles the fence, unless someone kills his sister. Then, all bets are off. I imagine they will keep that in their back pocket if they ever want to turn him full rogue again.

Comment

From the first episode that Snart appeared it's been pretty clear that he wasn't going to be your typical villain, he had his own ulterior motives. In a lot of way's his character reminds me of all of the rogues in the Batman Brave & the Bold episode's that Barry goes missing and they all end up missing having to face him rather then Jay or Bart. He seems to enjoy a good challenge which would explain why he has never told anyone who Barry is (by exposing him, he no longer has a challenge) and why he also went with Rip.

As for the future of the character, I think they are using Legend's to build up the Citizen Cold side of him but I do expect anytime he return's to the Flash for him to act like Captain Cold. Traveling through timelines is the perfect opportunity for the writer's to explore the Citizen Cold aspect without completely removing his criminal aspect. It's also giving him a lot of growth in term's of showing his code of ethics which is something that both him and all of the Rogues follow rather strictly.

I can't see him ever working side by side with Barry, even if the world is at stake purely given that the way both Arrow and Flash (even Smallville) go is that the main character get's help throughout the entire season, struggling to beat the big bad/final problem and then they will eventually make a break through/growth in their character which allows them to do it. I think if anything we may just get tiny little cameo's like we did from them when they showed Snart and Rory looking up at the singularity with Snart just saying "run Barry" or something along those lines.
        It certainly would be an interesting change to have him work with Barry but I can't see that happening, at least not unless someone was to threaten his sister who he knew he couldn't take on by himself then he may reach out to Barry.

Comment

Considering what Barry did at the end of Season 2 I wouldn't be surprised if we see Snart on the show as Citizen Cold.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎