Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Taken" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Taken" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Arrow and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Here are some pics:

34 Minutes

Comment

13 minutes

Comment

10 Minutes

Comment

8 Minutes

Comment

It's on!!!

Comment

Tis On

You have failed this city...and I will find you and I will kill you.

Comment

It's on!

Comment

It's the return of "Are you okay?"!

Comment

0 minutes.

While I may watch this episode live, I may wait a good twenty minutes or so I can fast forward through commercials. Because seriously who exactly thinks it's a good idea to have that puppy monkey baby running around? I've seen alot of disgusting and/or stupid things over the years but that's up there with them.

Sorry guys, for the venting. I can't stand those type of commercials like every single time it goes on a break.

Comment

Yeah, time has a way of correcting itself. Felicity was always bound to find out.

Comment

Samantha knows Oliver is the Green Arrow. Laurel took the news about Samantha well.

Constantine is in Hell literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggard01
                          0 minutes.

While I may watch this episode live, I may wait a good twenty minutes or so I can fast forward through commercials. Because seriously who exactly thinks it's a good idea to have that puppy monkey baby running around? I've seen alot of disgusting and/or stupid things over the years but that's up there with them.

Sorry guys, for the venting. I can't stand those type of commercials like every single time it goes on a break.
                          LOL Ya that comercial is the most annoying thing ever.

Comment

I wonder why they didn't go with the pixie haircut to make her look like her Vixen animated version ( and yeah she's one in the same actress playing both live and animated)?

How long has it been between the animated series and Arrow?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                              I wonder why they didn't go with the pixie haircut to make her look like her Vixen animated version ( and yeah she's one in the same actress playing both live and animated)?

How long has it been between the animated series and Arrow?
                              Maybe long enough for her hair to grow out.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎