Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Taken" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I now think who Felicity wants Oliver kill is going to be Malcolm.

Comment

It's been a while since they mentioned Robert and for that matter when was the last time Moira or even Tommy was mentioned?

Comment

Sounds like a video you make before you die.

Comment

So William wouldn't see that message until his 18th Birthday.

Comment

So we're back to that Felicity, again

Comment

Felicity sucks I used to love her but the last 2 seasons have made me hate her.

Comment

Yeah, like that would happen. It takes a lot of rehab time even if there are signs of movement but, to walk away like that with no real effort

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                  So William wouldn't see that message until his 18th Birthday.
                  Unless they do something later on where he gets it early.

Comment

The message is obviously setting up Legends Of Tomorrow for there next episode.

Comment

It would've been awesome if Felicity referenced Dr. Strangelove when she stood up.

That happened because Peter Sellers forgot he was in the wheelchair he stood up by mistake but he saved it by staying in character and saying to the president of the United States "...I can walk!"

Comment

Tonight's episode was very impressive, though I liked "The Flash" better overall. I'd never heard of Vixen before; she was interesting to say the least. I did like it took multiple tries to destroy Damien's idol, even for her...and his reaction to his powers missing was priceless.

Oliver's message to William was heart-wrenching, but the scene after with Felicity felt rather selfish on her part. I understand lovers need to trust each other, but if she really understood his reasons (as she herself claimed), then Felicity should've swallowed her own pride. Oliver's sacrifice of sending William away had nothing to do with her, so why did she deserve any input on that decision? If anything, her love for Oliver should've caused her to comfort him, not (literally) walk away over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                          She doesn't turn into the animals she just can gain the abilities of any animal she knows about.

Though in certain cases she can partially transform into animals.

Malcolm took William.
                          Kindve like that 80's cartoon 'Bravstarr' lol

Comment

Hell, Laurel handled all that about William WAY better then what Felicity did. Kudos to her.

Comment

Yeah I hope they never put Felicity and Oliver together ever again, unless she does some really good groveling to Oliver, she was in the wrong not Oliver. What she lie and keep secrets, but he can't sorry that is a double standard. She never lets Oliver give her all of the facts before giving her judgement on him. She is a very judgemental, hypocritical, self rightgious and its all about her. She always finds some way to twist every decision Oliver makes that she doesn't like to some how be about her in the end. I really don't like her as a character so far, everyone else can understand his decision about william but she can't. Because in the end what made her mad was that Oliver chose his son over her, which is how it should be and if she can't accept that then she doesn't need to be with Oliver.

Comment

The ending really made no sense to me and wanting to be apart of the decision to send William away. I could see it a little better if she said she wished he'd told her about doing that before he sent him away. I think she really started getting mad at him though when he started telling her everyone that knew about this "secret" he was supposed to keep. In Oliver's defense he didn't tell anyone, but once he found out Thea found about William and that Malcolm knew was there really much point in keeping it from Felicity.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎