Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Zoom? And who's the guy in the mask?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a really crazy idea. The man in the iron mask is the real jay Garrick. zoom has been impersonating him on earth 1. Zoom is hunter zolomon who is actually jay Garrick brother but for some reason he was abandoned rejected something and was adopted. the reasoning is the book "The man behind the iron mask" is all about twins. one became king and imprisioned his brother in the darkest cell with an iron mask so no one could tell he was the king's double and possibly become king.

jay(?) mentioned he had taken something to make him faster which is what zoom is all about. another theory is the suit zoom wears is what gives him his super speed. which explains why he has damaged cells. as I said its a crazy theory.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
      Allow me to clarify: yes, that is true. But I was pointing out that in the end, whether its driven by depression or just by their dependency on getting their fix, hardcore drug addicts (the kind of which we see on things like Breaking Bad addicted to some of the worst drugs out there) will pick their fix over any sentiment they might have because the fix takes away the guilt and such for a time.
      I like the way you worded it here.

As for why I have this hardcore attitude? I'm the child of two people who were life-long drug addicts and alcoholics. I was raised by my aunt and uncle who weren't, and they were my parents for all intents and purposes. Unlike my mother's side of the family (my mother's sister and her husband were the ones I spoke of) which practically saints someone once they die, I don't. My biological mother used her family every chance she could to get more money or anything to use to score a fix. She died with five different cancers riddling her body.

So my hardcore attitude comes from life experience of what happens to those left behind. It leaves a bitter taste, so to speak.
      Understandable.
      Last edited by Backward Galaxy; 02-18-2016, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by saintslt
        I have a really crazy idea. The man in the iron mask is the real jay Garrick. zoom has been impersonating him on earth 1. Zoom is hunter zolomon who is actually jay Garrick brother but for some reason he was abandoned rejected something and was adopted. the reasoning is the book "The man behind the iron mask" is all about twins. one became king and imprisioned his brother in the darkest cell with an iron mask so no one could tell he was the king's double and possibly become king.
        I like that you reference the book as justification for your twin theory. It makes me think there could be something to it.

That said, I don't think it's going to be a twin thing. That seems like a big twist to add very late in a game that already accounts for two versions of the same person. Now, we'd potentially be getting into 4 versions of Jay (twins on E2, twins on E1). That's a whole lot of Jay Garrick.

Comment

ok so I just saw the episode for the 3rd time and I kinda noticed that when zoom trapped barry in his cell he had a special glass so barry couldn't get out but jesses cell had bars like a regular cell then I looked and the masked mans cell and he also had a glass cell like barry so im guessing the masked man is a speedster as well and he could be the real jay Garrick and the reason why the jay Garrick that's on earth 1 with catelyn is sick and his cells are dying could be a result of him being a clone much like when lex tried to clone himself on smallville

Comment

Originally posted by dandabeast
            ok so I just saw the episode for the 3rd time and I kinda noticed that when zoom trapped barry in his cell he had a special glass so barry couldn't get out but jesses cell had bars like a regular cell then I looked and the masked mans cell and he also had a glass cell like barry so im guessing the masked man is a speedster as well...
            The glass cell Barry was in only kept Barry caged initially because Barry is from E1. They went out of their way to tell us that. Zoom moved through it no problem. If there is something to your theory, that would suggest that the man in the cell isn't from E2.

Comment

Zoom could be Hunter Zolomon, as in the Flash comics, but he also could have been the Earth-2 counterpart of another speedster that Flash was fighting in season 1.

P. S. The man in the iron mask could be the real Jay.

Comment

Man in the mask is the real Jay Garrick.

The Jay Garrick that we have seen was Edward Clariss that explains the Velocity-9 storyline.

Zoom is Zoom; I have no good guesses except the way out of left field choice of Barry Allen from the 90s Flash series played by John Wesley Shipp.

Comment

With today's announcement that the actor playing "Jay" is leaving The Flash for the 24 reboot show, I now think the man in the mask is the E2 Henry Allen, and he is the real E2 Flash.

Comment

The man in the mask is Ronnie Raymond...aka 1st half of Orig Firestorm!

He was not killed as supposed, but was first to to cross over into Earth-2 breach, which allowed Zoom to discover Flash!

He is being held by Jay/Zoom of Earth-2.

JAY (killed by Zoom is Jay from Earth-1). Jay from Earth one coveted the speed that Jay/Zoom of Earth-2 had. He was the first person that Zoom located when he came to Earth-1!!!! ******REMEMBER THST I CALLED IT HERE FIRST******

2/24/2016

Comment

Interesting thing KF said that I totally missed pn Pt1.

She said she likes killing breacher's from other Earths.

Seems to me there are other Earths involved with E2.
                      I'm beginning to believe that there might be 4 different Flashes:

E1 Barry
                      E? Jay
                      E? Zoom
                      E? Guy in the mask ( How about old Barry Allen from Supergirl Universe)

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎