Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"You have been chosen to save this city!" Help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You have been chosen to save this city!" Help!

So, I just recently bought the Fiance a Green Arrow costume and had it tailored to him so they will be shipping it out soon. Before it gets shipped I need your help! It is a surprise as I am guessing you already knew. I have decided to ask the company to put a mysterious note in the package. I know i want it to read "You have been chosen to save this city!" But i would also like to add more detail, Make it seem more real. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was aiming for a scroll/Old textured paper. But what else should it say? Should I include some kind of a symbol or picture?? This means the world to me because it is going to make his. I just don't really know much about the Character or the background. I know he is really into comics so maybe something from the older comics? Im not sure... Lol... So as i said in the title... Help!

Did you get the one with Felicity attached, or the plain one that makes him look inadequate? J/k...

I would have the note read: "Do not fail this city!" or, "Do not fail this Oli-city!" Either one works.

ETA: You can include a small smooth rock with the same markings as the one from the island.
    Last edited by Arrow_47; 02-20-2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

What an awesome idea! Maybe some sort of arrow design, but I think "you have been chosen to save this city!" is perfect.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎