Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Welcome to Earth-2?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode: Holy Crap!!! I'll just leave that there.

Re: The other prisoner-- Did anyone else feel like the mask that other person was wearing was the Atom Smasher mask? I could be wrong because I've not gone back and rewatched but I thought it was at least similar.

I don't have any speculation at this point who it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Kent
      Can we just talk for a moment about seeing the 90s Flash in that sequence? Not just how awesome it was, but also does that officially make it canon to the DCTV/Arrow-verse? If so that connects 6 shows across 3 networks spanning 25 years which is beyond incredible.
      7 shows, not 6 (Arrow, Flash, Vixen, Constantine, Legends, Supergirl, and Flash 1990).

And, yes, it is beyond incredible.

Comment

Is it just me but after watching last nights episode I am thinking that Zoom is not the final bad guy of the season. I mean we all know Barry will get out of that glass cage and it seems kinda early in the season to get locked up like that. I feel like we are on the verge of a big season ending reveal of who is actually pulling all of the strings and who Zoom is working for which will go into season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Sozzeled
          Is it just me but after watching last nights episode I am thinking that Zoom is not the final bad guy of the season. I mean we all know Barry will get out of that glass cage and it seems kinda early in the season to get locked up like that. I feel like we are on the verge of a big season ending reveal of who is actually pulling all of the strings and who Zoom is working for which will go into season 3.
          Well, they've been pretty consistent. I think we can probably just look at what happened in Arrow S2 and take a guess that's got about an 85% chance of being right.

But I did think for a millisecond that Reverb was telling the truth and would end up being the big-bad pulling the strings, until I realized Zoom wasn't there. Then, to remove all doubt, they killed him, which was stupid.

I still think it's going to end up being Zolomon/Evil-Jay.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
            Well, they've been pretty consistent. I think we can probably just look at what happened in Arrow S2 and take a guess that's got about an 85% chance of being right.

But I did think for a millisecond that Reverb was telling the truth and would end up being the big-bad pulling the strings, until I realized Zoom wasn't there. Then, to remove all doubt, they killed him, which was stupid.

I still think it's going to end up being Zolomon/Evil-Jay.
            Zolomon was chilling on that park bench like he knew everything was being taken care of and not a worry in the world.

Comment

That was absolutely wonderful.

Mayor Snart .

Killer Frost .

I think Zoom is going to turn out to be Henry Allen, or whatever his Earth 2 equivalent is called.

Comment

I, for one, am ecstatic that they showed Cisco/Reverb with something other than 'sensing someone" vibing powers.

I'm still sore that all Firestorm can do it throw fire (and apparently absorb nuclear explosions).

Thank you for giving Vibe his actual vibrational powers. Seeing Cisco's doppleganger was pleasantly shocking and awesome!

Comment

'Welcome To Earth-2' is a good episode. We see Barry and friends travel to Earth-2 in the hope of stopping Zoom, while Jay found himself having to fight another metahuman. I can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

Loved it, all the doppelgängers were entertaining, Candice Patton as Det. West was strong and Jesse's coldness (until that scene) toward Barry was fun to watch. Barry is going to be so conflicted when and if () he returns to Earth One. Poor Ronnie can't get a break on any earth. As always Carlos stole the show, he is such a natural, it's so pleasant to watch. The scene where Barry called his mother was unexpected and welcomed, Grant continues to tap into his emotional side and comes out with sheer brilliance. I was surprised he didn't try to go see her then again he was more caught up with helping Iris.

Really looking forward to next weeks episode, I hope the writing maintains for it and all other episodes to come. 10/10 from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
                      I think Zoom is going to turn out to be Henry Allen, or whatever his Earth 2 equivalent is called.
                      Great ep, and the first time I gave as high as a 9.

Good possibility of it being Henry Allen. Interesting choice of dialogue for Wells to tell Barry that the people of these other Earths are not his family or responsibility. Could be that Wells visited other Earths prior to arriving in Earth 1, and he created Zoom from the Henry Allen of Earth 3 or whatever. He doesn't want Barry feeling like he cannot defeat Zoom once the reveal is made that it is his dad. That said, I'm still holding on to the Zoom is HZ from Earth 1 theory even though I'm probably wrong.

Comment

Loved the easter eggs!

Was that really Justin Hartley from Smallville in the multiverse scene? It looked like maybe it could have been someone else
                        Last edited by SuperheroFan87; 02-14-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperheroFan87
                          Loved the easter eggs!

Was that really Justin Hartley from Smallville in the multiverse scene? It looked like maybe it could have been someone else

At first, I thought it was him. But after watching that clip some more, it's not him and more than likely. Connor Hawke.

Comment

The writers confirmed it was not Justin Hartley, I bet they got that question a ton.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎