Hey everyone ;)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone ;)

Hey!

Well, this is weird, I was trying to reply to the person that started this thread, but poof, that first post is gone.

That's weird :O don't know what happened, maybe I deleted by mistake ^^'

So I think I just have to do it again ^^

So my name is Danielle and I've been an Arrow fan since almost the beginning (I started when 6 episodes were released) and since then I've discovered the DC Univers and well I'm kinda huge fan now ^_^

About me, I'm 20 and I'm Belgian (french speaker part ) (btw I want to apologize for my english ^^) I'm studying ITs (computer technologies actually ^^) and YES I'm a girl :P

that's it ^^

I hope my post will be published this time :P

Comment

Probably disappeared due to a common bug that happens with VBulletin if your host's server happen's to be getting an influx of request's at that moment. The thread will be created but the actual information within it isn't saved but that's all irrelevant and off topic.

Welcome to the forums Danielle, hopefully you'll fit right in. You don't need to apologise for your English though, it's better then a lot of people that I know who only speak English. One of the benefit's for all European's is that you all seem to have a strong grasp of English as well as your own

Comment

It's certainly better than my French, though I had a teacher that desperately wanted us to learn French in the first grade (when I was around 6-7) but all I retained is theatre (theater) and bureau (office). I have no idea why.

Welcome.

Comment

The post was caught by the spam filter in error. I have now re-approved the post. Sometimes it happens when new members post several new posts in a shot period of time. But every case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
            Hey!

Well, this is weird, I was trying to reply to the person that started this thread, but poof, that first post is gone.
            Hey BkWurm1! Thanks for the link to this site! I chose a more...appropriate name here!
            Looking forward to the conversation!😉

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍