Forum Regular

metatron helping the boys in season 11???

Now that cas is sharing his vessel with good ole Luci, that would make Metatron a little... lost.

So how about some predictions about how this will turn out. What side will Metatron take? Will Castifer (cas and Lucifer new NN) and Metatron be teaming up? Will Castifer keep him/their identity to the end?

Any predictions?

I believe Lucifer now knows that Dean and the Darkness are bound in some way. Totally believe he's going to use that against the Darkness. Maybe if he traps Dean, he then in turn can trap her?

okay, your thoughts are welcomed and appreciated.

Settling In
    I'm sure Meta has some knowledge to provide.

Forum Whiz
    I think Metatron's story within this show is basically over with. He has no more leverage to yield and honestly they set him up to do something great last year only for it to be undermined when Cas went and retrieved the demon tablet. I think anything else would be contrived at this point in regards to that character.

I liked Metatron, but I agree. I think his character has reached it's end...they didn't kill him off though, which is good.

he's gonna have one final hooray I think, possibly doing something good against Amara or Lucifer

he probably still has some insight on either of them

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by taftvalue View Post
    he's gonna have one final hooray I think, possibly doing something good against Amara or Lucifer

this is exactly what I'm thinking. He's not over with lol

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by taftvalue View Post

THE only reason I even remotely agree to this, is that because Metatron isn't dead yet. Supernatural is famous and/or infamous (depending on your POV) for killing off all extra/none core characters. I'm really shocked Cas didn't kill him when he met up with him last time, as he vowed to do so if he ever saw Metatron again.