please help - looking for fanfic

Hello there...

I am a huge fan of Lois and Clark's fanfics and there is two storyes that I saw their trailer on youtube but I can't find them..could you please help me?

the first one is called "Dirty secrets" I think that Clark is cheating on Lois with Lana on it and somehow everybody think she died and Lex has something to do with it.

the second one called "obusra" I don't even know if I spell it right. It's in Spanish and I think Clark is a vampire on it.

please I can't wait to read them.

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Isis 7000 View Post
    Hello there...

I am a huge fan of Lois and Clark's fanfics and there is two storyes that I saw their trailer on youtube but I can't find them..could you please help me?

the first one is called "Dirty secrets" I think that Clark is cheating on Lois with Lana on it and somehow everybody think she died and Lex has something to do with it.

the second one called "obusra" I don't even know if I spell it right. It's in Spanish and I think Clark is a vampire on it.

please I can't wait to read them.

Hey I am not to sure if this is what you are looking for but check them out, they might be. They are in FF. the first one is call CLONE "Lois Lane has been dead 3 years when a lookalike shows up, believed to be a clone of her. Clark is getting married to Lana. Will a clone of his late wife be enough to stop the wedding?"
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3793616/1/Clone

and the next one Obscura "Lois Lane siempre ha sido objetiva. Ahora que se encuentra en medio de lo que podría ser la mejor historia de su vida, se da cuenta que las apariencias engañan. Y eso incluye a cierto chico pelinegro...CLOIS *AU*"

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5933610/1/OBSCURA

Hey it's me again and again I am looking for a fic in it Lois and Clark meet when they are 18 ,fall in love and getting married despite everyone disapproval but then the general trick Lois to leave Clark and years later they meet again.
    P. S:Clark asked for Bruce to hire a lawyer for lois.

And thank you very much BellMarsT
    Last edited by Isis 7000; 10-02-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Settling In
    I think that your talking about or at least it sounds like this one :-

Title: Healing Wounds
    Author: Loulou26 (Laura)

Summary:
    When a new crime wave hits Metropolis, Daily Planet reporter Lois Lane decides to investigate. But it isn't long before she lands herself in trouble. When Clark Kent learns of this, he returns to protect her, but at what cost? And can he forgive her for the past? Old wounds, as Lois and Clark soon find out, take a long time to heal.

http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...Healing-Wounds

From one Smallville fan to another, I hope this was helpful.