Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Tom Welling Appear On A Current Superhero Show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Tom Welling Appear On A Current Superhero Show?

A brief comment made by Tom in his interview about the new "Section 13" series has instantly re-ignited hope for many people, who want to see him play some kind of role in one of the new superhero TV shows. The most obvious one would be "Supergirl", but to be honest I'd prefer he avoid that unless its a completely different character. Its nothing personal against Melissa, but to me his on-screen cousin will always be Laura Vandervoort. Now, if they both appeared on the show as relatives, but not Kryptonians, I could get on board with that. But since the TV version of Kara has now moved on, I think Clark should as well.

Another idea some have suggested, would be keeping "Supergirl" apart from the universe occupied by "Arrow" and "The Flash", so Tom could play an older Clark in one of those programs. I like that idea, especially since "The Flash" has already set up the existence of parallel timelines. They could even push the bounds of belief, and suggest the entire "Smallville" show existed in a pocket dimension or something. It would be fun, to see Justin Hartley, Kyle Gallner, or Alaina Huffman reprise their roles on either show as well.

Obviously, none of this is set in anything even remotely resembling stone right now...but what do you all think? Yay or nay, and why?

In no way at all do I want SV to be linked even via pocket dimensions to anything that is currently going on. Would be a terrible idea so for that reason alone if he does ever appear it shouldn't be as Clark/Supes.

If he does appear then I personally think it has to be on Supergirl. It would be fan service and nothing more and it's a better chance that people who watched SV are watching Supergirl.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎