X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Carter #2.3 "Better Angels"

1 Hour 55 Minutes

48 Minutes

Comment

I really didn't expect them to do that with Wilkes, despite it being in the comics. Regardless of his ultimate fate, the zero matter plotline is bound to tie into the SSR being reformed into SHIELD (an agency tasked at handling these sorts of matters).

Comment

So we start at Wilkes' house where we find stuff under the floorboards. Peggy is right, that's so obvious (hiding a Russian passport and cash) like that. Obvious a set up.

Peggy and Jarvis on Howard's movie set. Loved the little in jokes about movies based on comic books and about her always wanting to be a cowboy. Clever.

The tie in to the Club. "Women aren't allowed." "Well, there's that too."

Jack in LA, the FBI guy brought him out.

Howard's way of sneaking Peggy in. Very cute. I really enjoyed Dominic as Howard in this episode. Lots of funny stuff.

Peggy seeing the floating stuff at last and goes to Howard and the reveal of Wilkes. Nice. They did manage to work in the invisible and intangible thing (but also have it be plausible and to the point). Well done, writers.

Jarvis and Howard's conversation. "I'm great. But so is she." I loved that.

Whitney snookering her husband.

Jarvis arrives just in the nick of time to help Peggy out (but not actually save her as in take the guy down. He was just a way to let her get back up and take him out. Very nicely done.).

Heh. Jarvis not wanting to be a "disembodied voice".

Whitney is the scientist? That was a thing I didn't see coming.

Jack at the Club and sees the headline--knows that Peggy was right.

Whitney killing the creep director with the Darkforce.

Just an all around good episode with lots of fun Stark moments, more of Peggy kicking butt and what is shaping up to be a very interesting villainness in Whitney.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎