Lucifer #1.1 "Pilot"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good start to the series.

Comment

really liked it. cant wait for next weeks episode.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed that, considering the subject matter it still had a lightness about it. Definitely more of a dark comedy.

Comment

I've been looking forward to this show since I heard about it and it did not disappoint. Maybe I'm able to enjoy it so much more than most because I don't believe in God and Satan, heaven and hell, etc., but I absolutely fell in love with how Lucifer acts. He really puts the 'devil' in the term 'devil-may-care attitude'. I was chuckling a good way through this episode, and I loved how he was just so cavalier. The revelation with the lady cop was amusing. Oh, and look, the guy who plays Sebastian Blood is playing a dick. Allow me to arrange my features into a suitable expression of surprise.

I already can't wait for the next episode. 10/10.

Comment

I liked it. Think I'll stick around for more.

Comment

I like the fact that Lucifer is so cocky that he doesn't even hide the fact that he's that "Lucifer" whether Chloe or anyone else actually believes it.

Comment

20 minutes in and I was hooked. I love this guy and how he plays "Lucy". Hope it stays on the air for a good while.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  So Hell was just a job god gave him?
                  It is a job and someone has to do it (after all, if God did not want to have a Hell, there would be no Hell).

But it's basically a demotion from member of the board of advisors to toilet cleaner.

Comment

I enjoy it.

Comment

Decided to rewatch the pilot episode (though, I will not be making a full series rewatch). Gotten so used to Lucifer always having to ask people "what do you desire?", to get them to talk. It was surprising when the bride just started throwing thing out, just by him introducing himself. Of course, that's a minor thing that changes, as a show progresses. You do it, in the pilot, then realize that it might be too easy to use it to resolve the plot of the episode (if people just throw out their secrets and desires, just by being near Lucifer).

Had forgotten about Chloe's past as an actress.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎