Damien Darhks wife.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damien Darhks wife.

I think she could be Queen Bee.

She definitely seems more ruthless than Damien.

Comment

Originally posted by 8th Soldier of Victory
      I think she could be Queen Bee.
      Originally posted by Arrow_47
      What bothers me is the way they freely talked about their diabolical evil project while their daughter is supposedly sleeping in front of them in the limo. If we follow their mentality of being anything like Malcolm Merlyn, it does make me wonder if the reason they are doing it is because of their daughter? There doesn't seem to be any apparent loss like Malclom Merlyn had, and so an illness of some sort? One that led Dhark into magic to find a cure but finding none whereas his wife went into science and found something to use as their revenge in making thgeir world a better place for their daughter, and somehow indirectly, get their revenge on whomever or whatever did this to their daughter?

Their motivation is unclear. For all we know, their daughter was a victim of Central City's particle accelerator at Star Lab when they had visted the event and has become a metahuman, and she is motivating her parents to "rule" the world because she sees herself as a princess. Nah.

It could be that there was a family loss and their daughter is the only surviving offspring whom they are working to insure her a better world for.

It would explain why and how she can be more ruthless than Damien after a loss like that, seeing how she gave birth to her children.

I reckon we shall wait and see how this will play out in the Arrowverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow_47
        "Hell hath no fury..."

but to the topic at hand, it depends on what her human name is. If it matches any of Queen Bee's incarnations from the comics, then I'd be inclined to agree. Otherwise...doubtful. Just another woman caught up in Darhk's power lust who doesn't control it as much as he does, apparently.

On a somewhat related note, it's interesting to see that Darhk operates on a "somewhat" code of honor...especially since until his house and then the limo, he's just another brute who happens to be able to use magic. I wonder if that little detail was added last minute to make him "more human" and/or "less one-dimentional".

Comment

It's not a new detail. He got very upset with Anarhky when he kidnapped and threated Seven of Nine's daughter as a way to make her drop out of the Mayoral race. He was made enough that he handed over the location of where she was being held. Kind of at odd though with his promise to hurt Lance's daughter if he didn't obey him though.

His wife's name was said in the episode, Ruve' but don't bother going to look for it in the comics since apparently it is the real life name of NM (the actor playing DD). Ruve' could have another alias that we just don' know about yet.

Comment

I've been thinking in the wake of Ruve's death. Chances are almost 100% that Damien Darhk will be dead by the end of the finale. That being the case, the writers gave the super villain a family knowing that they were going to orphan Little Nora (that's her name). Granted, broken and blended families are a big deal in the DCwU. Therefore, they planned to integrate Little Nora into a blended family situation. As of now, my working theory is that Ruve was Talia al Ghul, introduced on Legends when young, and Little Nora will end up living with her Aunt Nyssa. Unfortunately, even if I'm right, this whole dynamic will likely only get a few lines of exposition and off-screen development.

Comment

Now the Ruv'e dead who will be the new mayor? With Felicity not having a job why not make her the new mayor?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎