No announcement yet.

Heroes Reborn #1.13 "Project Reborn" SERIES FINALE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Reborn #1.13 "Project Reborn" SERIES FINALE

It's the last episode of Heroes... possibly ever.

Count down and talk about it LIVE here!

Pics here:

10 - Amazing and spectacular!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Can the Haitian make me forget?
    0%

1 Hour 19 Minutes

Comment

28 Minutes

Comment

14 Minutes

Comment

Emily and Ren are going to need to find a way to get back to the present if they want to help save the world.

Comment

Luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yay, Tommy/Nathan gets to remember his life and his father, Hiro.

Super twin power with little Nathan & Malina.

Nathan is going to choose to sacrifice his grandfather?

RIP Noah
              RIP Luke

Cliffhanger ending. Who is Nathan & Mailina's father?

Comment

Does anyone really care?

I was really disappointed with this finale. It kind of makes the argument against sequels. When Heroes left us last time, Sylar could still snap any time, Peter was still doing good, and HRG could rest easy knowing that his Clairebear was safe. It was a braver new world.

Comment

Really sad to know Heroes Reborn is not coming back for a second season . Despite all the negativity on the internet, I loved it. I hope the story continues in a comic book form or something of the sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                    Yay, Tommy/Nathan gets to remember his life and his father, Hiro.

Super twin power with little Nathan & Malina.

Nathan is going to choose to sacrifice his grandfather?

RIP Noah
                    RIP Luke

Cliffhanger ending. Who is Nathan & Mailina's father?
                    Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    Does anyone really care?

I was really disappointed with this finale. It kind of makes the argument against sequels. When Heroes left us last time, Sylar could still snap any time, Peter was still doing good, and HRG could rest easy knowing that his Clairebear was safe. It was a braver new world.
                    I think there would have been a uptick in ratings if Chloe Bennet was still alive or brought back somehow. I know that the actress is involved with Nashville TV series, but a scene here or there, teasing a hopeful family reunion with their "young" mother would have been good to see by the fans as well as finding out who the father is.

They may decide against a sequel, but NBC should not really rule out a NBC movie of the week option. You all know the Jesse Stone movie series? That's what they ought to do if they do not want a series to continue but do an annual movie series instead.

Comment

Honestly.... The whole idea of Heroes as a series were so good. But it was like it was doomed to be ****ed up by writers, etc. It's like it has bad luck.

I wasn't really that impressed by the finale. It wasn't bad, but... eh...

Comment

I thought it was pretty terrible.

Comment

The problem...they went too big of a concept; it became too convoluted. It should have been a small scale concept that only focused on a few characters.

Comment

What made Heroes special originally is the threat of destruction over New York, you could identify with. Reborn was just a mess. Solar flares? And scientists had no idea? Did they burn more than just Odessa? And why didn't they think that they needed a conduit sooner? Is Angela Petrelli that dumb to not remember? Or was she busy making herself young again for that last scene?

Comment

I was thinking about it and "Reborn" should have been an anthology. As a 13-episode season, they could have focused on a new character or two as their abilities emerged and tell a personal story set after the events of the last season with some references here and there from the original run; same world, grounded story.

They couldn't top season one...they needed to go smaller story wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎