The Magicians (Syfy)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Finale Tonight

Comment

Wow - what happened to Julia was intense. I knew immediately after it happened, she would be able to wield the dagger. What I didn't see coming was her succumbing to revenge versus killing the beast when she had the chance.

Comment

I just binged watch the first season but, wow!!! The first time around I only watched 3-4 episodes than lost track but, wow did I miss the turn in the series. It was much more violent than expected. It went from a Harry Potter-esque opening and ended the season with an R-rated violent Narnia-esque conclusion. I know this series is based on a trilogy of books but, I'm now wondering how far in the book series did the first season address and where did it diverge from the books (whether tv or movie they always change things a bit)?

Anyway, looking forward to the 2nd season and where it goes.

Comment

So far, I am really enjoying watching Season 2. It was fun to see Marlee Matlin in last week's episode and hope we get to see more of her character. Wednesday's episode looks really good.

Comment

It's renewed for a 3rd season!

I lost track of this so I'll watch the entire S2 season when it comes out on Netflix and/or all episodes are available on Syfy's tv app; whichever comes first.

Comment

I really enjoyed Season 2 and look forward to Season 3.

I like the coupling of Kady and Penny and find it entertaining how 2 harden individuals who can be rough and tough to those around them are really caring to each other. Each is willing to sacrifice and go to any means necessary to protect each other.

It is sad to see the rift between Margo and Eliot. Hopefully, as they go through this tough time, they can find a way to still be there for each other like Quentin and Julia.

I appreciate the storytelling of Quentin and Julia. We get to see two characters go through personal struggles and tragedies but still remain best friends forever without the writers feeling the need to create sexual overtones. I'm not sure if Julia's ability to retain magic is from Our Lady Underground or something else. Hopefully, it is something else so it will be a good surprise.

Also love Quentin and Alice and hope this pair can make it to the end.

Comment

Really enjoying this season and hoping they save Elliot. Funny it looks like Julia has her own groupie now.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎