Agent Carter #2.1/#2.2 "The Lady in the Lake/A View in the Dark"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Carter #2.1/#2.2 "The Lady in the Lake/A View in the Dark"

1 Hour 38 Minutes
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 01-19-2016, 05:30 PM.

54 Minutes

Comment

34 Minutes

Comment

Well that explains why she's in California...she was reassigned but, how convenient that Stark and Jarvis are also in the west coast too

Comment

Great start to season 2! I really loved "Lady in the Lake", the second one not as much but let's start at the beginning.

Dottie is back to plague Peggy. Loved the shot of Peggy hitting her with the bag of money and the coins flying. Really cool. "Love the hat". Nice.

Jack gets a call from Sousa (yay for his promotion) and lies to Peggy, tells her he asked for her specifically.

Jarvis is bored (and appalled by California, apparently) and is looking after Bernard the Flamingo (who, I heard is called "Cannibal" in real life? Yikes.). Oh, James D'arcy how I missed you. And Jarvis and Peggy together is a joy forever.

The SSR cover in LA being a talent agency? Clever.

The body is glowing!

Sousa flirting with the receptionist so Peggy can sneak in. Also clever. Then Wilkes flirting with Peggy. Lots of
          flirting going on.

Jarvis wife. I, too, was expecting "Jarvis in a dress". She's his polar opposite (and a hugger). I'm not sure I buy their chemistry yet but it's an interesting concept. And as a character she's fun.

Jarvis fangirling(boying) over that actress was fun.

Peggy is "not into cinema"? Makes you wonder what Agent Carter does in her down time. I hope we get to see some of that.

Peggy's American Accent. Whoa.

Jack and Dottie then the FBI take Dottie.

So the cop killed the girl (for someone)? Um, okay. And it was the actress and her husband?

Sousa has a girlfriend? Who was going to propose to? That was fast. He was only out there for 6 months!

Jarvis lifting weights (many thanks to the person who put James in that outfit! Nice legs!) and then sparring with Peggy. Girl went toe to toe with Steve Rogers, dude.

Howard's 'car of seduction'. That is...so Stark (both Howard and Tony).

Okay, anyone else wondering if the Actress/wife is part of the Black Widow program? Maybe she was sent over here to attach herself to a 'rising star' or something? Just a thought.

Zero Matter revealed.

Jarvis chasing Bernard. Oh, man, I knew that was coming from the spoilers but it was better than I'd hoped.

The racism against Wilkes. I honestly wondered why he wasn't encountering more of it, frankly, for that time period.

The Zero Matter got out and whoops, seems to have done something to Wilkes.

Poor Peggy, though. Wilkes sort of (to me anyway) parallelled Steve's story--they meet, they have feelings, something happens to take the guy away from her, etc.

The wife has been exposed.

So yeah, strong start though I did think the 2nd episode was weaker (but had a lot of great Jarvis moments).

Comment

A good start to a new season (loved the Chandler reference). I'm looking forward to see what happened to Jason. In the comics, Jason was a scientist, who became invisible (and intangible). However, I don't think they'll do that. I could see him developing powers from the zero matter/darkforce (with the potential of turning him into a superhero).
            Last edited by jon-el87; 01-25-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
              In the comics, Jason was a scientist, who became invisible (and intangible). However, I don't think they'll do that. I could see him developing powers from the zero matter/darkforce (with the potential of turning him into a superhero).
              I've heard that (about the character turning invisible in the comics, I mean) but I don't think they will do that here, as you say.

I, too, could see him developing powers from the zero matter. There are several characters in the Marvel universe who can use Darkforce so giving him such abilities would not be such a stretch.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎