No announcement yet.

A YouTube Challenge: A Mother's Love

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A YouTube Challenge: A Mother's Love

I don't know if there are any forum members that can create and edit youtube videos in accompanying a certain kind of music with lyrics, but I had thought I would put this challenge out there for any forum members that are experts on this kind of thing.

I wanted a music video with lyrics depicting Mrs. Danvers with the song " My Heart Will Go On" about her love for Alex and Kara as they are out in the world, visiting occasionally.

The lyrics can be applied to a mother's love for her children if you think about it in how she misses them terribly but her heart will go on as her children has helped her to know.

I know that mayhap, videos of the Supergirl series are limited until the DVD comes out, but hey. Who knows? Maybe CBS is thinking the same thing and will have a musical scene for all of us to see on Supergirl? Think they can get Helen Slater to sing that song as Mrs. Danvers..maybe Karaoke style on ladies' nights out?

Sometime, I think if Kara sang that song karaoke style, she would be thinking about her beloved Aunt Astra, but yet somehow, I see Astra singing that song about Kara moreso.

Anyway, I see this music video mirroring a mother's love for her children, and maybe, just maybe, someone will be inspired to remember to visit their mothers and fathers without waiting for a holiday or birthdays or anniversaries to do it.

I hope that when and "if" Astra and Non have their super powers removed by Superman, that Kara will visit them occasionally to show that Kara did love them and still do.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎