Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Always check if Craig's posted something on it first.

Comment

Anything on the Legends of Tomorrow finale? — Erin
      As previously promised, the Vandal Savage storyline will be resolved by season’s end. “It’s probably unsurprising to hear that they will have to go to the ends of time itself to take down Vandal Savage,” EP Andrew Kreisberg says. “It’s been a year-long journey for the audience and for the team. We’ve posited him as the worst big bad that any of these shows have come up with. It’s going to take all of them and maybe a sacrifice here or there to be able to stop him.”

Comment

Comment

A lot of Legends of Tomorrow fans thought that Sara Lance would learn about Laurel’s death in last week’s episode. When she will discover it? —CLBT
          Yeah, there apparently was a “miscommunication” out there, suggesting that Sara would learn of her sister’s death during the April 21 Paul Blackthorne crossover. Which obviously didn’t happen. But the truth will come out, probably in the season finale that takes the Legends back to 2016 (I am betting).
          Is Castle packing his bags? Has Once Upon a Time's Belle been tainted? Will an Arrow fave bring sass to The Flash? When will ABC spill more Secrets and Lies?

Comment

Synopsis for the finale.

Hopefully Sara saves her sister with Time Travel.

Laurel brought Sara back it is only right to return the favor.

Comment

I just hope that she doesn't blame herself. I'm so tired of hearing that of everyone on tv-shows.

Comment

I was also wondering if Sara would take action to save Laurel's life. The reason I think not is because there was a pretty open discussion by the showrunners and Katie herself on Twitter etc. about Katie leaving the show. I don't think they would go to those lengths if it was all a fake-out. However, if that is the route they are taking - kudos, well played.

Comment

Casting calls for Season 2

A male in his late-20s to mid-30s is being sought to play a guy who grew up in the shadow of his World War II hero grandfather and has used a Han Solo-like facade to conceal his insecurity — until, that is, the development of super powers enables him to love up to his family legacy.
                  Also being cast is a female member of an elite paramilitary team living in the 1940s. An African-American, she is scrutinized in her time for both her gender and race and thus has worked twice as hard to be a perfect soldier. That said, she blames herself for — and aims to avenge — the death of a team member for whom she had repressed feelings.

Comment

Comment

Ok, so the character at the top of the page - isn't his name "Captain America Wannabe" ?

Comment

Question: Anything on my new obsession, Legends of Tomorrow? —Clay
                        Ausiello: Remember how Ray mentioned that he has a brother named Sydney, who must have gone on to work for Felicity Smoak? We asked Arrow/Legends exec producer Marc Guggenheim if said sibling will pop up in Star City. “[He] is a potential Arrow character,” Guggenheim confirms. “[But] we’ve actually been talking about seeing [Sydney] in Legends Season 2.” (For the record, Ray and Syd are not twins, the EP clarifies. They just happen to have “an uncanny similarity,” as evidenced by that Brandon Routh-like bust.)
                        Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to [email protected] Question: Vera Farmiga better get an Emmy nomination this year for Bates Motel. She has been crushing it as Norma Bates this season! —Brian Ausiello: You’re preaching to the choir, Brian. Everyone on that show has been crushing […]

Comment

EXCLUSIVE: Tonight’s episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow involved a shocking development involving Wentworth Miller’s character Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold. I can reveal that the major event is a precursor to a status change for Miller, who was a regular on the first season of the team-up superhero drama series after recurring on Flash. He will no longer be a regular on Legends but has entered a series regular contract with Legends producing studio Warner Bros. TV, with his duties spread over the different Greg Berlanti DC shows, for the time being Legends and Flash.

Miller’s Legends arc was designed to have an end from the get-go as the actor had sought and signed a short-term deal. “We always knew that he wouldn’t be a permanent member of The Waverider,” Legends of Tomorrow, Flash and Arrow co-creator/executive producer Greg Berlanti said in an interview with Deadline. “We also knew we loved him on the show and all the shows, Flash as well.”
                          http://deadline.com/2016/05/legends-...se-1201751213/

It was also added that if successful, other characters would crossover throughout the DCTVU.
                          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-12-2016, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Interesting... Wonder how they pull this off with his death

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                              I was also wondering if Sara would take action to save Laurel's life. The reason I think not is because there was a pretty open discussion by the showrunners and Katie herself on Twitter etc. about Katie leaving the show. I don't think they would go to those lengths if it was all a fake-out. However, if that is the route they are taking - kudos, well played.
                              It won't happen because, as it turns out, Laurel's death is the only one which stays permanent and final in Flarroverse Because of the Reasons.

Comment

With only one day to go till the season finale, the LoT mystery hero has been spoiled by IMBD. Those wanting to know should check out LoT Twitter feed.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎