No announcement yet.

Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
    So, you're saying he had to chew his arm off, like an animal in a trap to get away from Felicity.

You always have such a way with words! -- I like the visual, really illustrates the dilemma the poor guy found himself in

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
      Because Stephen Amell is already an adult so his appearance probably wouldn't change too much outside of looking older. They will just use old-age make-up to make him look older.

It isn't believable to cast a different actor if they are still an adult. Now if we wouldn't see him and it is just a voice-over you can change the actor.

You only get a different actor if you're casting a younger version of the character.
      I'm not sure I understand your point about nothing changing besides the fact he will look older. That is exactly the point.

If it's anything like the wigs he has used in the flashbacks on Arrow he is going to look ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
        I'm not sure I understand your point about nothing changing besides the fact he will look older. That is exactly the point.

If it's anything like the wigs he has used in the flashbacks on Arrow he is going to look ridiculous.
        Ridiculous is a strong word, If the photo I saw was real, I think I'd have to go with unfortunate. .....No, no you're right. I took another look, ridiculous it is.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16724[/ATTACH]
          Link's no good.

Comment

Ridiculous is a strong word, If the photo I saw was real, I think I'd have to go with unfortunate. .....No, no you're right. I took another look, ridiculous it is.
            I love ridiculous pictures . Where is this photo?

Comment

Share, please! We need a good laugh! Hehehe....

Comment

I just discovered from a still taken from the promo for the third episode of LoT and one Doctor Ivo is among a group of people and will probably end up meeting Sara who remembers him all to well.

Comment

Have you seen those photos? Ollie looks exactly like GA during Mike Grell's run. Even his costume looks a bit similar to the one from "The Longbow Hunters".

Hope that Star City 2046 Green Arrow is free of Olicity-disease though!

Comment

Question: I’m very happy that Legends of Tomorrow was renewed, but I’m worried about the rumor that they are going to have a whole new cast. I don’t think I’ll want to watch if Captain Cold isn’t in it. Do you know with anything about the casting for Season 2? —Stacy
                    Ausiello: What we have here is a case of “The Telephone Game,” wherein a producer recently said, “Our team for Season 2, if not in the [physical] makeup of the team, will be changed in the way that [the characters] will be different [people]” — meaning, Rip, Leonard, Sara et al will have been changed as people by their adventures during Season 1. Regardless of whether that’s the source of your confusion, I have it on good authority that a wholesale cast change is not at all in the cards. (Psst: “This AAnd That,” at the bottom of this post, contains a bonus Legends spoiler.)

♦ Rumor has it the final scene of Legends of Tomorrow‘s May 19 season finale will introduce a “beloved superhero from the DC canon” whose mysterious agenda serves as “a launching off point for Season 2.” Theories. Comments section. Go.
                    Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to [email protected] Question: Can we get some juicy spoilers on the Flash/Supergirl crossover? —Cordell Ausiello: Look (or listen?) for shout-outs to Cisco, Caitlin, S.T.A.R. Labs and Green Arrow in the March 28 event. Question: I am so happy Bones finally […]

Comment

Meh. Honestly the only change I was HOPING for was Sarah returning to Arrow, but looks like that won't happen either.

Otherwise I wasn't fussed if they changed cast at all.

Comment

I'm glad they've changed their minds on things though I don't believe for a moment that they originally were meaning that the characters would be different in terms of who they are. Especially the 3 that have been mentioned as they are the 3 experienced member's of the team.

Originally posted by TyrantLord
                        Meh. Honestly the only change I was HOPING for was Sarah returning to Arrow, but looks like that won't happen either.

Otherwise I wasn't fussed if they changed cast at all.
                        While it would have been great to have Sara back on Arrow, with the way the show is currently I'm glad she isn't. She would have been a wasted character that would be stuck behind the Olicity mess and I have no faith in Gugg. and co to write a decent storyline for Sara anymore.

Comment

I've read posts on other sites suggesting the Time Masters pull Heat Wave out of time and turn him into Chronos. Not sure I like this idea at all but I could see Heat Wave working for Savage, seeking revenge on the Legends.

Comment

Here's more from WonderCon...

As for some of the other Legends, “Kendra (Ciara Renee) is going to start remembering her past lives with Carter [Falk Hentschel]. So in many ways, Ray is going to be competing with [a dead guy],” Guggenheim said. Though Ray and Kendra will have plenty of time to grow closer since they’ll have been left behind for two years when the show returns.

Speaking of those left behind, once Sara also rejoins the team, she’ll get to do something she’s never done before in episode 15. “Sara might sit in a certain captain’s chair at some point and may possibly be flying a time ship, so Rip Hunter better watch out because Captain Canary is coming in,” Lotz said with a laugh.

While Guggenheim played coy on what the second season would entail — the show was recently renewed for a second season — the EP promised a definitive end to the story from season 1. “You’ll get an answer to whether or the team succeeds in its mission to stop Vandal Savage, you’ll get a resolution to the Ray-Carter-Kendra love triangle, and you’ll get to know more of what the Time Masters are up to,” he said, noting that those two empty seats in the Waverider could mean new faces coming next year.

Comment

I'm putting this here, because a JB/Merlyn appearance could be more than theoretical...

...Malcolm Merlyn has a history with Vandal Savage. Would you be open to guest-starring on "Legends of Tomorrow?"

Of course I would. If I were asked to make a guest-appearance, I would love to be on "Legends." Not only for the fact that there would be a fan explosion with myself and Arthur [Darvill] on the same show, but with the time travel and movement through time, to pick up with a Malcolm Merlyn that is different to the present version would be interesting. That is just me talking, but what if Malcolm figures out a way through time and lands in the world of "Legends" and he's completely different from who he is, meaning he's either loonier or he's not the evil, sinister Malcolm. He's the nuts, freaky Malcolm. That's my fantasy, but who knows if it will happen.

Comment

Patrick J. Adams will appear as a DC character the fans will love in the season finale titled "Legendary."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎