Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• A comment I once made about the Smallville episode of the same name:

Don't think they could do a character called "Isis" today.
      And that had her as a villain.

Comment

• The character description has already made me lose interest in her. Nothing to do with her religion, to be clear. The rest of it just reeks of Berlanti and Guggenheim.

But yeah, it's best if she doesn't go by "Isis".

Comment

• Comment

• No offense to the actress, but I had hoped that she'd be a one season deal. Her reason for joining the team has been resolved and they've established that the modern day Vixen is her granddaughter. Thus Amaya has to produce a daughter at some time. She can't run around with the Legends forever.

Hopefully, they'll have her dress more period appropriate this season. I really disliked how the show kept having her wear present day clothes. She's from 1942 and should be used to be wearing the clothes of that time period and find 2017 clothes uncomfortable. Both regular clothes and underwear have changed drastically since then.

Comment

• Odd, I liked Amaya a lot, she was one of the reasons why this season stepped it up from season 1 IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by jon-el87
                http://dclegendstv.com/2017/06/09/ma...-for-season-3/

No offense to the actress, but I had hoped that she'd be a one season deal. Her reason for joining the team has been resolved and they've established that the modern day Vixen is her granddaughter. Thus Amaya has to produce a daughter at some time. She can't run around with the Legends forever.

Hopefully, they'll have her dress more period appropriate this season. I really disliked how the show kept having her wear present day clothes. She's from 1942 and should be used to be wearing the clothes of that time period and find 2017 clothes uncomfortable. Both regular clothes and underwear have changed drastically since then.
                It would be more odd for her to wear period clothing while the rest were wearing modern clothing; she'd stick out even if it was perceived to be "vintage". And I'd say she'd find modern clothing much more comfortable as well as varied than what was around in the '40s.

Besides most time travel shows tend to put their "time travelers" in present day wardrobe and/or have them blend in.
                Last edited by darkphoenix21; 06-10-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• That's the thing. There's no mystery where this character is concerned. Eventually they have to drop her off to 1942. She's creating an aberration as long as she's running with the Legends, something that's been conveniently overlooked by them.

Comment

• Well, love and family are more important than the integrity of the timeline.

*Cut to Barry crying in the corner*

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by costas22
                        That's the thing. There's no mystery where this character is concerned. Eventually they have to drop her off to 1942. She's creating an aberration as long as she's running with the Legends, something that's been conveniently overlooked by them.
                        I think the Amaya issue will be handled at the beginning of season 3. When Rip breaks up the team as previewed I think she'll go back to the 40s while everyone else goes back to 2017. When the Legends reassemble they'll probably pick Amaya up a few years later after she's fulfilled her family line.

Comment

• Now who's the villain Flash ...

(Barry meddles with time again -- and re-visits October 2016 just to give Eobard Thawne a reality check. Does the villain title go to another contender and will the cost for peace come at too high a price?)

Thawne: "Now who's the villain, Flash! Now who's the villain!!"

Barry: "Actually if you see the Legends season finale in 2017, those guys actually broke time. Dinosaurs are running wild. What I did was bad, sure ... but those guys? Those dudes are total temporal gangstas."

Thawne: *comparing Barry's missteps with LoT's* "Hmm, I guess you're right. They've got some serious time messin', hardcore O.G. snafus going on there. Tell you what, I'll stay right here and you just get me a Belly Burger combo. Team Rip or Sara or whoever runs their ship now are the real villains. You're still a doofus though, thanks to Flashpoint.

Barry: "Umm, cool? Hold on, on second thought, it's way cooler to have the 'villain' title ..."

Thawne: "No backsies, Mr. Allen. You keep the doofus title or we can put WestAllen through the ringer! Or we can let bygones be bygones ... and you guarantee a lead role for myself in the musical crossover! A solo! Or -- wait -- a duet with Kara! A solo is obviously my first preference, but I'll cut you a break. Okay, twist my rubber arm and I'll 'settle' for a duet with the lovely daughter of the House of El. I'll do both a solo and a duet if you guys are in a jam. As for costumes, should I bring my topcoat, or will I be 'in character' and just roll with the outfit I have?

Barry: I'll keep the doofus title, thanks. But nothing's going to change the fact that you can't be in the musical crossover, in any timeline. It doesn't work like that. There's an audition process, etc. The cutoff date was, like, a month ago. I have no say in it. It's out of my hands. Sorry.

Thawne: But I was rehearsing one of Javert's solos from Les Mis. I was working on it this whole week! *sings* 'Stars / In your multitudes / Scarce to be counted / Filling the darkness / With order and light' ... No? Not even an audition? *Barry shakes his head* You know what, messing with time is one thing. Stomping on my one shot at musical stardom is quite another. Now who's the villain Flash! Now who's the villain!!! You just got yourself a season full of Savitar, bro!

Barry: Just my luck. I'm both a doofus and a villain. I should have kept the top villain title while I was ahead ...

Comment

• Probably the one that'll feature [SPOILER]Billy Zane's character.[/SPOILER]

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎