Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    There's a finale preview from EW. The whole thing is worth a read. but this is what leapt out at me...

Will Sara get her wish to kill Damien?
    I donít know, man. I have huge ambivalence about that character, who would have been so easy to dispatch anywhere along the line for whatever the five years heís been in the Arrowverse. Iíve grown increasingly fond of him. I, in a strange way, love him as a Legend at this point. I feel like his love of his daughter Nora has entirely redeemed him. I thought that moment in the last episode where he told Sara that he would take it all back if he could, Neal totally won me over in that moment. Obviously Sara is a little tougher than I am, but I donít know. I saw something in her, I think her will buckled there for a moment. Honestly, itís 50/50. It would be so satisfying to watch her get her satisfaction, but I think sheís moved on since then. Sometimes when you get what you want, you realize that it wasnít what you wanted. I donít think Sara is going to get exactly what she has been hoping for all those thousands of times she imagined killing Damien.
    http://www.ew.com/tv/2018/04/06/lege...ason-3-finale/

I'm ok with either living Damien or dead Damien. I trust the groove that the writers have found, and they'll make their choices work. That said, I think the structure points to dead Damien. The Totem fight will subdue, but not trap Mallus. At that point, Damien will realize with Ray and Constantine's help that he can save Nora and prevent Mallus from getting free in the first place by going back in the past (end of time trumps paradoxes) and preventing Nora from accepting Mallus in the first place. That negates his resurrection and he and Nora share an embrace and cocoa before he winks out.

http://dclegendstv.com/2018/04/07/sp...s-of-tomorrow/

My prime suspect would be Mick. Been suspecting for some time, that he'd be leaving. There are episodes, where he does little more than sit around and eat. And being Dominic Purcell, he's probably the most expensive of the main cast, at the moment.

Of course, Sara is going to be in the season finale of Arrow. Could her appearance be a goodbye or a final send-off? Keep in mind, this show has a time ship. So, she could die in the LoT finale and still make an appearance on Arrow (having traveled to the time of that episode, shortly before her death).

I could see Wally go, as the keep having to knock him out, to prevent his super speed from being an easy solution.

Amaya is someone who'd eventually have to go. They keep making such a big deal about her having this bigger destiny... yet, she keeps hanging around with the Legends.

Here's a finale preview from TV Line that has me exited for S4. The magical/mystical stuff has always made me happy. This is re: Mallus...

TVLINE | What is his agenda? What does he ďwantĒ most in the world?
    He is a sort of bellwether of bad guys to come in Season 4. Up until this point, weíve been dealing with earthly and historical bad guys, and we certainly had fun with all of that, but this year we dabbled in the world of the occult, through Damien Darhk and his enterprises. But you know that Constantine is coming onto the show [as a regular] next season, so we want to go deeper, we want Mallus to be used as ďthe tip of the iceberg.Ē He is not human, and we want to start playing with the idea that Earth hasnít always belonged just to our kind.

We want to get into the world of fantastic myths and monsters a bit more. Itís kind of presumptuous for anybody to think they have ownership of this Earth or any part of it. Not to get deep into immigration metaphors, but Mallus is an ancient evil, he doesnít understand humans and doesnít understand why we have any claim to controlling this world of ours.
    http://tvline.com/2018/04/07/legends...own-team-exit/

We Will Avenge!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    I read it earlier and as I suspected...Something happens in the finale that causes all manner of creatures to arise and they will need the help of Constantine.

Any word on how Constantine will fit into Legends of Tomorrow next season? óGreg
    The more pressing question may be how he fits into the Waverider, if at all. ďI donít know if I want to see John Constantine actually having to live on the ship, because he seems a little cooler than that,Ē says Legends EP Phil Klemmer. ďI like the idea that heís a bit of a lone wolf, so weíll have to figure out where exactly heís going to live. Like, what would his room even look like? I think heís a bit too cool for school [to live on the Waverider], in a good way.Ē

http://tvline.com/2018/05/02/lucifer...oilers-deaths/

Keiynan Lonsdale will not be returning as series regular...

http://tvline.com/2018/06/05/legends...eries-regular/

They just donít know what to do with Wally. And with Constantine and Ava becoming series regulars someone had to be cut.

Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post

They just donít know what to do with Wally. And with Constantine and Ava becoming series regulars someone had to be cut.

That sucks.

I guess I can see it both ways. One being with Wally's speed, it would be tough to come up with ways week after week to prevent him from solving their problems in just seconds and on the other, it's just a waste of another solid character.

And I have nothing against the Ava actress, but they should've kept her in a guest starring role...she's just so bland, IMO.

So they had a bigger vested interest in Sara's girlfriend than Wally West...

This sums up the mindset and priorities of these shows perfectly.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSecretVampire View Post
    That sucks.

I guess I can see it both ways. One being with Wally's speed, it would be tough to come up with ways week after week to prevent him from solving their problems in just seconds and on the other, it's just a waste of another solid character.

And I have nothing against the Ava actress, but they should've kept her in a guest starring role...she's just so bland, IMO.
    Yep. He probably in reality represented to the CW exactly why they had to get rid of firestorm and why nate doesn't use his powers. Because meta powers seem to "fix" a lot of this show's problems too easily, too quickly. And sadly with Wally, he amplifies the problem big time because he's a speedster. Not only can he solve problems even QUICKER but as a speedster, he eats up a lot of cgi budget. It's a lose-lose for poor Wally.

Which makes me wonder why they brought him into the Flarrowverse at all. He's either sidelined into redundancy on Flash or is intentionally handicapped on Legends ala firestorm/steel. If they foresaw this problem a head of time then they really should have kept him out of this universe.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post

Shoot. I was hoping ralph would sign up!

Courtney Ford (Nora Darhk) has been promoted to a series regular.

https://deadline.com/2018/06/legends...cw-1202415971/

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617