Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Legends of Tomorrow won't be part of this year's crossover event

There’s a very practical reason why the Legends of Tomorrow will not be a part of this TV season’s crossover event with Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl.
    As Caity Lotz explained during the cast and showrunners’ visit to TVLine’s San Diego Comic-Con suite, “The Legends have really set themselves apart from the rest of the Arrowverse. We’re very different [and] we’re not the same kind of show as the other ones, so we don’t [fit in as well].”
    Plus, as many an Arrowverse actor/producer has never been shy to note each year, the multi-episode event is taxing on both production schedules and each show’s cast. “Logistically, it’s crazy,” Lotz said. “When you have too many characters, you don’t have the ability to do good character work.”

https://tvline.com/2018/07/22/legend...ossover-event/

Quote Originally Posted by TheSecretVampire View Post
    Legends of Tomorrow won't be part of this year's crossover event

There’s a very practical reason why the Legends of Tomorrow will not be a part of this TV season’s crossover event with Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl.
    As Caity Lotz explained during the cast and showrunners’ visit to TVLine’s San Diego Comic-Con suite, “The Legends have really set themselves apart from the rest of the Arrowverse. We’re very different [and] we’re not the same kind of show as the other ones, so we don’t [fit in as well].”
    Plus, as many an Arrowverse actor/producer has never been shy to note each year, the multi-episode event is taxing on both production schedules and each show’s cast. “Logistically, it’s crazy,” Lotz said. “When you have too many characters, you don’t have the ability to do good character work.”

https://tvline.com/2018/07/22/legend...ossover-event/
    Disappointing they won't be featured but it makes sense. I liked Crisis a whole lot but it looked like a gargantuan effort to make everything work perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidMike View Post
    Disappointing they won't be featured but it makes sense. I liked Crisis a whole lot but it looked like a gargantuan effort to make everything work perfectly.

Yeah, I can see both sides of this where it sucks that they won't be in it but I also understand why they won't be. Plus with them introducing Batwoman, it just makes it much more crowded as is. They can always do mini crossovers later on with some Legends in Arrow or Flash or whatever.

We Will Avenge!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Can Legends of Tomorrow fans look forward to any new romances this season? –Dee
    There’s sort of “new” one — in that EP Phil Klemmer told me there is a plan to establish a romance of Constantine’s that presumably took place between the end of his eponymous NBC series and the character’s arrival in the Arrowverse. That relationship, with a man, will have had tragic overtones, and as such still haunts John.

https://tvline.com/2018/07/26/hawaii...y-expendables/

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718