No announcement yet.

Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers Thread

Just so I understand the rules of time travel on Legends of Tomorrow, they can’t go back in time to an event they’ve already tinkered with. But can they go back to their own pasts and change things? — Russell
    Yes, they can, but it wouldn’t be easy. “One of the things that we establish on this show is that time wants to happen,” EP Marc Guggenheim says. “We haven’t done a story yet where a character wants to go back and change a seminal moment in their lives, but it would be extremely difficult to do.” In short, Sara could try to prevent herself from getting on the Queen’s Gambit, but she may just end up on the boat via other means. “Also, I’m not entirely sure that Sara Lance would want to change that,” Guggenheim counters. “Obviously those years in the League and on Lian Yu were not sunshine and roses, but Sara’s content with the person that she is. She doesn’t spend a lot of time thinking about how to change who she is.”

Comment

Ok, I've just discovered this from Marc Guggenheim and while the news is not exactly shocking but still informative.

"Every once and a while, we do an episode where the 10-year-old me has to pinch himself,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. “We’re not only introducing our version of Connor Hawke to our universe, we’re going to meet the 2046 version of Oliver Queen, and Stephen Amell is going to be reprising his role from Arrow. As an added bonus to comic-book fans, Oliver is missing his left arm and will be sporting a goatee, in a nod to the character’s appearance in the seminal Dark Knight Returns. We think this episode features some of the coolest things we’ve ever done.

Edit: I just discovered there was another poster who rivaled this information already. Opps,
      Last edited by Haggard01; 01-28-2016, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggard01
        Ok, I've just discovered this from Marc Guggenheim and while the news is not exactly shocking but still informative.

"Every once and a while, we do an episode where the 10-year-old me has to pinch himself,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. “We’re not only introducing our version of Connor Hawke to our universe, we’re going to meet the 2046 version of Oliver Queen, and Stephen Amell is going to be reprising his role from Arrow. As an added bonus to comic-book fans, Oliver is missing his left arm and will be sporting a goatee, in a nod to the character’s appearance in the seminal Dark Knight Returns. We think this episode features some of the coolest things we’ve ever done.

Edit: I just discovered there was another poster who rivaled this information already. Opps,
        Hmm ... Connor Hawke as in the son of Oliver Queen and Sandra Hawke? So, in 2046, let's say Connor's between 20 and 30 years old.... oops! Methinks somewhere in there between 2016 and 2026 all was not well in the Olicity Love Shack

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby Kent
          Hmm ... Connor Hawke as in the son of Oliver Queen and Sandra Hawke? So, in 2046, let's say Connor's between 20 and 30 years old.... oops! Methinks somewhere in there between 2016 and 2026 all was not well in the Olicity Love Shack
          Actually, according to them this one isn't his kid... but considering it is​ Marc Guggenheim, aka Liar Extraordinaire, one must take that with a hefty dose of salt...

Comment

It was already explicitly said that this version of Connor Hawke isn't related to Oliver, and said statement was made without any prompting whatsoever.

Connor and Future!Oliver showing up in the same episode is most likely going to be a result of Connor having met Oliver at some point and, after having joined "Team Arrow", been groomed to take over the Green Arrow mantle.

Comment

True w/ re: to all points in both above posts ..... but an anti-Olicity girl can always dream

Meanwhile what I'll enjoy seeing when we meet 2046 Oliver Queen in LoT is how Ray and Sara will react when they meet him and how he will react when he sees them ... should be fun!

Comment

True w/ re: to all points in both above posts ..... but an anti-Olicity girl can always dream

Meanwhile what I'll enjoy seeing when we meet 2046 Oliver Queen in LoT is how Ray and Sara will react when they meet him and how he will react when he sees them ... should be fun!
                The 2046 setting also allows for a new, 30 year old version of Hawkman to be in the episode.

Comment

Maybe Connor Hawke is William's son? But anyway, I can't wait to see a one armed Oliver. Wouldn't Kendra need to be dead first in that time line for him to even be around? Coulda sworn I read something about that earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by LycoX
                    Maybe Connor Hawke is William's son? But anyway, I can't wait to see a one armed Oliver. Wouldn't Kendra need to be dead first in that time line for him to even be around? Coulda sworn I read something about that earlier.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	12677346_452973414913828_740901222_na.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	6628567

Comment

Why not cast someone the appropriate age to be Oliver Queen in 2046? It sounds ridiculous to have Stephen Amell in that role.

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
                        Why not cast someone the appropriate age to be Oliver Queen in 2046? It sounds ridiculous to have Stephen Amell in that role.
                        Because Stephen Amell is already an adult so his appearance probably wouldn't change too much outside of looking older. They will just use old-age make-up to make him look older.

It isn't believable to cast a different actor if they are still an adult. Now if we wouldn't see him and it is just a voice-over you can change the actor.

You only get a different actor if you're casting a younger version of the character.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                          Because Stephen Amell is already an adult so his appearance probably wouldn't change too much outside of looking older. They will just use old-age make-up to make him look older.

It isn't believable to cast a different actor if they are still an adult. Now if we wouldn't see him and it is just a voice-over you can change the actor.

You only get a different actor if you're casting a younger version of the character.
                          All of what you said, plus Amell probably really wanted to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
                            All of what you said, plus Amell probably really wanted to do it.
                            He realized this is likely his only shot at ever again playing Oliver Queen without the encumbrance of Olicity. That missing arm is where he literally had to cleave her from his side to get free .... desperate times call for desperate measures

Comment

He realized this is likely his only shot at ever again playing Oliver Queen without the encumbrance of Olicity. That missing arm is where he literally had to cleave her from his side to get free .... desperate times call for desperate measures
                              So, you're saying he had to chew his arm off, like an animal in a trap to get away from Felicity.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎