Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11x12 - Don't You Forget About Me (Sheriff Mills returns)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11x12 - Don't You Forget About Me (Sheriff Mills returns)

Find out which fan favorite will be teaming up with the Winchester brothers in Season 11, episode 12 of "Supernatural."

Sounds like after many close calls and great times Sheriff Mills, who I think we can call Jodi after all this time may finally be killed off after being the third most recurring character in the series next to fellow fan favorites Bobby and Castiel. If so she will be missed, however, I was kind of hoping that the idea of her being the catalyst for a spinoff starring herself in a Bobby type role to her newly adopted daughter and perhaps the other Hunter Girl that Dean saved in season 7 and again in season 8 under the show title "Wayward Daughters" would perhaps become a reality. Always love a visit from the Sheriff either way. i hope they use the namesake of the episode's song in this episode as well. Have loved it ever since Breakfast Club and beyond. ;-)

never liked her tbh

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
      http://www.ibtimes.com/supernatural-...teases-2247807

Sounds like after many close calls and great times Sheriff Mills, who I think we can call Jodi after all this time may finally be killed off after being the third most recurring character in the series next to fellow fan favorites Bobby and Castiel. If so she will be missed, however, I was kind of hoping that the idea of her being the catalyst for a spinoff starring herself in a Bobby type role to her newly adopted daughter and perhaps the other Hunter Girl that Dean saved in season 7 and again in season 8 under the show title "Wayward Daughters" would perhaps become a reality. Always love a visit from the Sheriff either way. i hope they use the namesake of the episode's song in this episode as well. Have loved it ever since Breakfast Club and beyond. ;-)
      Everyone who isn't "core character" (Sam, Dean, Cas, Crowly) in this show dies. It's always been my one big gripe about Supernatural. You can't get attached to anyone because with in a season or 2 they are most likely dead.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantLord
        Everyone who isn't "core character" (Sam, Dean, Cas, Crowly) in this show dies.
        Actually, as someone pointed out, everyone on the show has pretty much died. Sam has, Dean has, Castiel has. Crowley might actually be the only one who hasn't (though, thinking back, I think maybe he did at one point?).

It's not a matter of who dies, it's a matter of who stays dead. And even then most of them make a comeback of some sort.

Comment

Crowley "died" when Cas burned his bones....but that was a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
            Actually, as someone pointed out, everyone on the show has pretty much died. Sam has, Dean has, Castiel has. Crowley might actually be the only one who hasn't (though, thinking back, I think maybe he did at one point?).

It's not a matter of who dies, it's a matter of who stays dead. And even then most of them make a comeback of some sort.
            Well, TECHNICALLY he ALREADY died ages ago...when he was a human.

But as a demon? Who knows. He may have died once already before the Winchesters meet him for all we know. God only knows what life as a demon is like before the Winchesters meet them in Supernatural. But as far as present day storylines go, no, Crowly hasn't died...yet. I expect a rebellion of some sort by his fellow demon cohorts, possibly led by his mother, will eventually finish him off. But that won't probably happen until closer to the series finale.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
              Crowley "died" when Cas burned his bones....but that was a fake.
              Thanks, SuperSheltie, that was what I was thinking of.

Originally posted by TyrantLord
              Well, TECHNICALLY he ALREADY died ages ago...when he was a human.
              True.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎