No announcement yet.

The Diggles headed to Central City

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Diggles headed to Central City

It's just been confirmed that Dig and his wife are going to Central City to help The Flash take down King Shark, who has just escaped from Argus. Love the Dig and King Shark, not sure I want them together.

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
    Love the Dig and King Shark, not sure I want them together.
    Hmmm.... yeah, kind of weird visual.....

It's just been confirmed that Dig and his wife are going to Central City to help The Flash take down King Shark, who has just escaped from Argus
    guess it's too much to hope it's also been confirmed Dig and Lyla stopped in at the local Central City Coldwell Banker Realty office and went househunting..... that would nicely solve my do-I-or-don't-I-keep-watching Arrow problems!

Comment

I may have to rethink my Diggle/King Shark objection if we get a scene with Dig hanging out of K.S.'s mouth, which ends up with King Shark swallowing that awful helmet when Diggle escapes.

Comment

I may have to rethink my Diggle/King Shark objection if we get a scene with Dig hanging out of K.S.'s mouth, which ends up with King Shark swallowing that awful helmet when Diggle escapes.
        yep a lot of good could potentially come out of this ep!

Comment

I loved the hilariously bad man shark in the brief glimpse we saw before on The Flash, but I have a hard time imagine seeing it on screen for a longer period of time. Diggle's reaction to it should be well worth the price of admission though and anytime we get more Lyla makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
            I loved the hilariously bad man shark in the brief glimpse we saw before on The Flash, but I have a hard time imagine seeing it on screen for a longer period of time. Diggle's reaction to it should be well worth the price of admission though and anytime we get more Lyla makes me happy.
            Dig's reaction to anything out of the norm all has the same value: priceless.

Comment

"Diggle (jaw dropping, seeing King Shark for the first time): You know how I was saying I didn't need to go to the bathroom earlier ...

Arrow (instinctively scratching old shark wounds on back): Yeah -- what about it?

Diggle: I think I need to go. Right now. Like, any minute now. That's a freaking shark's head!!! On top of a dude's body. And he's got lots of muscles. Now he's sprinting towards us. Running. A big shark-man thing, out of the water. Running this way like he's in the Olympics or something and he wants to win the gold. Remember when all we had to worry about was Adam Hunt's goons? I miss those days ...

Arrow (sweating, due to deja vu of his flashback shark attack and King Shark gnashing his really big teeth): Damn it, Diggle -- now I have to go to the bathroom!"

If King Shark shows up again, Diggle must be present for attendance. Worth. every. moment.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎