No announcement yet.

Will There Ever Be A Female Flash?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will There Ever Be A Female Flash?

It would be interesting to see one, leaving the fans to guess who that it could be.

For some reason, I could see her as a heroine when it comes to saving people, but not as a fighter. I would think she would avoid that kind of confrontation. After seeing what had happened to the Flash by Zoom, she doesn't need a road map to know what might happen to her being a girl if she was "defeated" by an arch villain. So she would strive to keep her identity a secret even from the Flash, because she doesn't want him or any other superhero to ask her for help in some super battle. That would mean keeping her distance from any and all superheroes from meeting her up close and personal.

Course, she doesn't know that the Flash has a team at Star Lab that can track her remotely and stuff. It would be like, they all know who she is, but they are not saying so as they become friends with her on the show when she is not out superspeeding to save people when necessary.

I suppose this would give the impression to the Flash and his team that she is doing something "bad" secretly, but hasn't been caught yet.

I could see her saving the Flash when necessary, but not in fighting his opponents, but I really would like to see the show create a female Flash someday outside of any that had been created in DC Comics from before just to leave the fans guessing....like could it be the Flash's daughter from the future from a union between Barry & Patty? But then she does not seem to know that Barry is the Flash.

Be funny if at one time the Star Lab team thought she was Thea Queen since Oliver nicknamed her "Speedy".
    Last edited by Jedidiah; 12-27-2015, 08:34 AM.

Jessie Chambers and Sela Allen both took up the mantle of Flash in the main universe. Sela Allen was Flash in the future.

Lia Nelson (Tangent Universe), Ali Raynor-West (Green Lightning) from Green Lantern: Circle of Fire she had a Green Lantern Ring and super speed, Danica Williams was Wally's successor in the year 2040 in Batman Beyond.

But both Lia Nelson and Ali Raynor-West were in else worlds storyline in the comics.
    Last edited by Halberdier17; 12-27-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
      Jessie Chambers and Sela Allen both took up the mantle of Flash in the main universe. Sela Allen was Flash in the future.

Lia Nelson (Tangent Universe), Ali Raynor-West (Green Lightning) from Green Lantern: Circle of Fire she had a Green Lantern Ring and super speed, Danica Williams was Wally's successor in the year 2040 in Batman Beyond.

But both Lia Nelson and Ali Raynor-West were in else worlds storyline in the comics.
      Thanks for the info.

Do you think there will ever be a female Flash in the CW's Flash show? Do you think the producers would create an entirely different female Flash to give an air of mystery for once throughout the series towards do gooders instead of the bad guys? Hawkgirl was a start but not really. That mystery cleared up after several episodes.

Comment

I'm guessing that Jessie Quick might end up being a female flash since they referred to her on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
          I'm guessing that Jessie Quick might end up being a female flash since they referred to her on the show.
          I had missed that reference. Do you recall when in what episode that was?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah
            I had missed that reference. Do you recall when in what episode that was?
            Episode 6 or 7. Wells says something like, "That's my Jessie. Always quick, like your mother." I believe they already confirmed she is Jessie Quick.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
              Episode 6 or 7. Wells says something like, "That's my Jessie. Always quick, like your mother." I believe they already confirmed she is Jessie Quick.
              Thanks. It will be interesting to see if they will actually use that DC character as the female Flash in the CW's Flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
                you know its interesting you said because someone had pointed out that Jessie was struck by the accelerator when they tried to recreate it the first time, so she could become the Flash on Earth 2.

Comment

In the comics Jesse Chambers is the Flash in the Ame-Comi universe.

Edit* I didn't even realize I posted in this thread before.

Comment

They have been teasing Jesse becoming a speedster almost all season, and when she got hit by the particle excellerator, that all but confirmed it. Maybe we'll see her speeding around in Season 3 or 4. Someone else I subscribe to on Youtube who does Flash videos mentioned that they teased Olliver's son William on Arrow for two seasons before we finally meet him. That youtuber theorized that the writers are doing the same thing with Jesse and Wally.

Comment

with a female flash there was the one girl who did take the velocity 9 serum but that made her go crazy and she was a villain but there was also jesse wells from another earth a wells daughter that had powers for a short time and also iris who had them but there has been some female speedsters but none have lasted long or haven't been by a experiment or drug. but i really dont know

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎