Very new casting news and it relates to Sara Lance

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very new casting news and it relates to Sara Lance

Ok I just discovered this news of Ali Liebert is cast Lindsy Carlisle

The description for her reads as followed "a soft-spoken, intelligent lady who is the ideal picture of 1950s womanhood. Although she might seem at home amongst the strict morals of the time, she harbors a dark secret: she’s a lesbian. Confused and scared, it seems she is doomed to suffer alone in a backwards time … until she falls for a girl from the future, Sara Lance."

I'm honestly at this point not sure what to make of this. I guess my biggest thing is I'm a little aggravated at another love interest plot. Although that could be due to Arrow and Flash of having it crammed down our throats so much.

I have read some people online be like well could Sara stay behind with this woman and I doubt that just because I know the writers love their heroes don't get happy endings and I don't see the point in going through the entire process of bringing Sara back just to drop her off in the 1950's.

Just because she fall's for her I don't see it being a big deal. They could do it much like they did with Cupid and that was actually a decent episode (primary storyline wise).

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
      Just because she fall's for her I don't see it being a big deal. They could do it much like they did with Cupid and that was actually a decent episode (primary storyline wise).
      Well I don't know about you put I'm kind of getting tired of the writers seemingly being more focused on whose going to be dating who rather then the story. Plus from what I managed to gather the writers I'm guessing are going to be treating this like Sara's first time of ever falling for some one when it's not since we've seen her with Nyssa and Oliver. I'd say that making Sara of an emotionless assassin not only feels like a recon but seams pointless to me and if they just use oh it's the pit story then that's just poor writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggard01
        Well I don't know about you put I'm kind of getting tired of the writers seemingly being more focused on whose going to be dating who rather then the story. Plus from what I managed to gather the writers I'm guessing are going to be treating this like Sara's first time of ever falling for some one when it's not since we've seen her with Nyssa and Oliver. I'd say that making Sara of an emotionless assassin not only feels like a recon but seams pointless to me and if they just use oh it's the pit story then that's just poor writing.
        Yeh I'm sick of that as well but it's the CW, I expect these things. I had hoped Arrow would be an exception but that was proven otherwise long ago and all the spin off shows will be along those lines in some regard.
        Sara being an emotionless assassin would be something I'd like a lot mainly because that's how White Canary has always came across in the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
          Yeh I'm sick of that as well but it's the CW, I expect these things. I had hoped Arrow would be an exception but that was proven otherwise long ago and all the spin off shows will be along those lines in some regard.
          Sara being an emotionless assassin would be something I'd like a lot mainly because that's how White Canary has always came across in the comics.
          I don't mind Sara being an emotionless assassin because that is a part of her character but it also seams they are forgetting that in Arrow they've already shown that their are more aspects to her than just that. Also I don't see Sara would be all overly concerned about some random girl in the past when she's fighting to stop Vandal Savage and back home to her family of Laurel, Quentin, Oliver, Sin etc. Plus one of the great things about Sara was she didn't need a relationship to define her and was fully independent person.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎