Merry Christmas Baby

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Baby

Christmas 2028

Clark sat on aoutcropping of crystal in the fortress, it was winter time there wasno daylight at all this time of year just the northern lights to keephim company. This existence is a lonely one, Clark had quit thePlanet shortly after Martha died it was his last connection to hishuman side. Clark kept the farm and rented out the land to otherfarmers. He had a caretaker look after the house and barn they bothwere his last ties to his past now. He was very reluctant to letthem go.

Lois and Clark'srelationship melted down after their seventh try. Lois thought theywere finally getting married on attempt 8, Clark said “I don't.” He shocked the hell out of the justice of the peace, Lois was besidesherself that Clark didn't love her anymore. Clark explained it toChloe and Oliver if it wasn't going to work after seven tries whywould 8 work. He admitted he was just trying to fill the hole in hisheart. Everyone knew who that was, none other than Lana Lang. Chloewas so mad she didn't talk to Clark for a year because of the hurt hecaused Lois. Yet Lois had been playing a game on Chloe all along,she was leading her on. She claimed Clark was the reason they nevergot married. Never mind the 5 times she left him at the alter tochase a headline. Clark figured they were never meant to happen,inspite of the future he was shown. He shortly left for thefortress. The only time he was seen for years was when Superman wasneeded and even then he did his thing with minimal interaction withhis fellow Justice League members.

Clark was tired likehe had never been before. He was emotionally exhausted. He wasstarting to loose his link to his humanity. Now days he was more KalEl than Clark Kent. Several times Chloe tried to activate the portalonly to have it do nothing. Chloe was concerned for her friend afterhe was gone a year without any reported sightings of Superman. JorEl finally responded to Chloe one night he dropped her in thefortress in her night shirt, she was almost frozen by the time Clarknoticed her. Clark warmed her with his heat vision and then took herback to Metropolis. They talked until morning when Clark decided itwas time to return to his isolation. Superman started to show up alittle more often but he still didn't want to have much to do withanyone.

Clark had recentlytaken to just floating over the earth, he had no idea what the datewas but he felt pulled to Smallville. Tonight was a cold cloudcovered night with snow flurries. The pattern of the flurries washypnotic. He found himself floating above Smallville. It has beenyears since Clark was anywhere close to Smallville. The last time wasover 12 years ago when Martha died. Clark missed his mom she wasalways the voice of reason in his life, she was the one who told himit was ok to share himself with Lana. She also told him all goodthings come to those that wait. Clark never agreed with thatstatement but he hoped it was true.

Kal El slowlyfloated to the ground he found himself in the Smallville cemetery infront of his parents grave. The snow flurries swept around him, thesnow had followed him down to the ground like a deflating balloon itjust seemed to stick to him until he was close to the ground then itjust swirled around him as he floated slowly down to the grave site. After just standing there for a while taking in the peace of thisquiet evening. He saw the decorations in downtown, he figured itmust be close to Christmas. Clark looked to the heavens he made awish on a twinkling shooting star he saw through a break that was inthe night sky.

Finally he spoke“Mom, Dad it's me Clark, I'm sorry its been years since I came tovisit.” “I'd tell you I've been busy but that's not true, I justhave been feeling empty as of late.” “I dumped Lois just afteryou died Mom, she wanted the hero not the man.” “I hope you'renot disappointed in me.” “I quit the Planet shortly afterwards.” “Chloe was mad at me for over a year about me cutting Lois out ofmy life.” “Oh, Chloe is now the voice of Superman.” “Loisthreatened to go public with my weakness to green kryptonite.” “Ihad no choice but to wipe all her memories of our relationship I lefther with the Blur as her infatuation.” “That was a hard time,glad Chloe decided to be my friend again after all that.” “ Imiss Lana it's been over twenty years, everytime I think about thatnight it still hurts so much after all these years.” “I wish Inever knew Lex.” Clark stopped speaking for a little bit he waschoking up just thinking about Lana brought tears to his eyes.

“I miss you both so much without youin my life.” “Its hard to be the hero anymore there are dayswhen I just stay in the fortress waiting for something to do.” “Ifeel lost without the both of you sometimes its so hard to go onwithout anyone to love in your life.” Clark felt a tear run downhis cheek “great I come here to talk to them and I start to cry,some Superman I am.” “Excuse me Mom and Dad I need to talkto the Lang's I love you both and hope you are happy, I love youboth and I miss you.”

Clark walked over to the Lang's grave“Mr. and Mrs. Lang I wanted to say hi and tell you I hear yourdaughter is a great super hero. She is doing great things in theworld.” “I miss her so much she still owns my heart.” “Whenshe left me behind in the loft that night, part of me stopped livingand went with her.” “When she comes to visit please tell her Istill miss her and she will always be my one and only love.” “Shehas always held my heart.” “Thanks I hope you are both well,bye.” Clark turned to tell his folks a final good bye and see's astunning woman standing about 15 feet away he can't quite make outwho this beauty is.

He said “sorry I hope I didn'tstartle you, I was just saying good bye to a friends parents, I'll goand leave you to your privacy.” He turned to his folks graves tohear the mystery woman speak.

“Clark please don't go, I heard everyword you said I'm glad your proud of my work and you also have apermanent part of my heart.” “Clark I have always loved you andI always will.” “Even after all this time I still long for yourtouch.”

Clark was shocked his heart felt likeit was going to burst from his chest, he said “Lana?”

“Yes it's me my love, how are you sheasked?”

“I could lie and say everything isgreat but it's not, in-fact far from it.” “I miss you so much,damn Lex and Toyman for making that bomb!”

Lana smiled and moved a little closerto her love. “I tried to move on a couple of times but it doesn'twork, I can only see you as my future Clark” smiled Lana.

“I guess you heard about Lois and Iand our repeated attempts at moving on.” “I finally gave up Iknew after the second time it wasn't going to ever work between us.”

“Why did you go through the attemptsso many times then?”

“Honestly it was Chloe driving meinto her arms, Lois was in love with the idea of being married toSuperman she had no interest in Clark Kent.” “She seemed to putup with Clark because Superman was in the mix.”

“It's sad that's how it ended.”

“I think it was doomed from the startit was just too easy with everyone pushing us together.” “Theday Jimmy Olsen said Lois and Clark was the start and it went downhill from there.” “I don't have any hard feelings about thewhole thing anymore it's just something I had to experience like allthe trials Jor El put me through.”

Lana smiled and walked a couple of feetcloser to Clark “I'm sorry you had to endure all that”. “Chloetold me you were getting married I have to be honest I felt terriblethat day it felt like my heart was getting ripped out.” “Chloewent on and on for a while until she noticed I stopped talking sherealized that something was upsetting me.” “It was a bad day, avery bad day.”

“What about you Lana any near tripsdown the isle?”

“I had one but it was not to be whenI told him about my night time activities he left me the followingmorning, he didn't even leave a note.”

“No one else in your life” Clarkasked?

“No one” she again walked a coupleof feet closer.

“I'm sorry Lana I hope you findsomeone to love.”

“I have Clark he's the most wonderfulman in the world” she again walked a couple feet closer. “I justhope he feels the same about me.”

“Lana any guy who wouldn't fall headover heels in love with you would be a fool, you are the most specialwoman I've ever known.” Lana again crept a few feet closer theycould now feel each others breath on their faces in the sub zeroChristmas eve. The clouds parted briefly allowing the moon toilluminate the grave yard. Clark smiled “Lana you are morebeautiful than I remember under the moonlight.”

She moved to the point they could toucheach other. “Thank you Clark are you trying to use a pretty girlpick up line on me?” Lana smiled and Clark smiled back bothglowing in the presence of each other.

Suddenly Clark notices, how close Lanais. “Lana how can you be so close to me without me feeling anypain?” He has a very perplexed look on his face!

“Clark I have been looking for you,for over two years, you show up, deal with what ever disaster youhave too and your gone.” “I've been to the farm multiple timeslooking for you and talked to the caretakers a couple of times.” “I even found your old apartment in Metropolis and someone elselives there now.” “Chloe and I tried to get Jor El to respond tous at the caves but her trip years ago to the fortress seems to bethe only one Jor El was going to allow.”

“On top of that I have spent monthsin the arctic trying to find the fortress, it's impossible to find.” “I love you, have no doubt, I do and always will.” “I am nowkryptonite free.” “I got this way accidentally.” “I cameupon a experiment gone wrong at the University of Chicago, they weretrying to open a worm hole and the power got away from them.” “Iwas hit by an unknown amount of Gama radiation.” “I saw the suit turn yellow then red then blue and finally a purplesheen settled over me by then I had ripped out the power cables sothe Gama radiation stopped.” “I sort of passed out for a littlewhile.” “I came to in an ambulance heading for the hospital, Igot out of there as fast as I could after I removed anything they hadthat could identify me.”

“I went home that night to bed andjust thought it was weird that I would pass out.” “That was thefirst time anything like that happened to me.” “Once I awokethree days later.” “I had a splitting headache, I went to seeDr. Grohl he couldn't find anything wrong with me but a sample hetook didn't look right to him.” “I went back for more testing itwas then in-fact during one of the many tests that he told me thesuit was gone.” “He asked if he could try one more test he tookout a piece of kryptonite, it glowed and I felt a burning pain Ialmost passed out before he returned it to its lead box.” “Iasked what this meant he was at a loss of words he said he had toknow the exact amount of Gama radiation I was exposed too.” “TheLab couldn't tell us because the readings were all off scale.”

“For the first time in a long time Iwas scared.” “They tried to take a blood sample the needle justbent, they tried to cut my skin and the blade shattered.” “Oneday in the lab my eyes started to burn like they had something inthem soon enough I was shooting fire out of my eyes.” “All Icould think about was what you told me when you got your heatvision.” “After the first time I got it turned off.” “I hadburnt through several walls and left multiple holes in the ceiling.” “I tried your method I thought about you Clark and presto I hadheat vision.” “I thought about the ice in the arctic and itturned right off.” “I seemed to be a lot stronger.” “Icould see a lot better, I could see things miles in the distance likethey were right in front of me it was amazing.” “Finally theymade a special needle and were able to draw some blood I assume ithad kryptonite on it because it hurt like hell.” “The blood workcame back my DNA was changing according to the tests.”

“All the trials to remove the suit ordeactivate the kryptonite attraction were worthless.” “I wasturning into you, I was becoming kryptonian.” “At least that waswhat the doctors thought, Dr, Grohl thought the intense Gamaradiation and the remaining DNA of the suit started to fuse to my DNAforcing them together.” “At first I had no idea what to think Ispent more time in the sun and I could feel my strength building, ittingled.” “I could jump up into the upper atmosphere, I couldnow run coast to coast in seconds.” “I could burn throughanything.” “I developed Xray vision a couple of different kinds,finally I started to be able to fly it was the coolest ability.” “I could fly in the air like a bird.” “I had so much fun Istarted looking for you.” “Then I looked all over the world Istarted to think you left earth behind and you went somewhere else.” “Then there was that earthquake in Japan and you saved the dayshutting down that nuclear reactor.” “I got there as fast as Icould but you were already gone.” “I helped with other problemsthat day but I was crying.” “The press thought I was cryingabout the loss of life.” “I was crying because I missed you.”

“Chloe and I started tracking you allover the world as soon as there was a report of you showing up I wasin the air rocketing to you as fast as I could.” “I reallylearned how to go fast.” “I can almost chase light rays now witha little work I bet I could catch a light ray.” “Chloe and Ispent the next two years looking for you Clark you were no where,Clark Kent dropped off the face of the earth.” “Superman onlyshowed for the most dire disasters now days.” “I know you werehurting a couple of Justice League member that you ran into said youacted cold like you had no feeling left.” “I was scared you weregone Clark I was scared Jor El did something to you again to makingyou Kal El.” “You are here and I am no longer the reason we haveto be apart and to make it sweeter I'm the same as you Clark.”

Clark was standing with his hands slackat his side he was at a loss for words. “Kiss me Clark, God pleasekiss me.” Clark picked Lana up he smiled like a little boy gettinga puppy for Christmas, this present was better. He had Lana againwhat could ever equal Lana in his life Clark quickly brushed his lipsacross hers Lana mewed. She had been waiting for far too long tofeel Clark's lips on hers. They kissed and explored every inch ofeach others mouths again acquainting themselves with the intimacy oftheir kissing again and again. Lana smiled, Clark was in her lifeagain, with a little work he would be hers again never parting.

Clark and Lana pulled together kissingpassionately. Clark could hardly believe he had Lana in his arms. Lana just smiled at Clark “I love you Clark Kent do you still loveme?”

Clark was in a state of disbelief itwas too much, here he had the love of his life in his arms, he couldtouch her, even better she no longer could attract green kryptonite.She assumed he would ask her at some point but for now he had onlyone thing on his mind. “Lana I love you now and forever would yoube my wife?”

“Yes Clark, yes a million times, Iwill be your wife” as they kissed.

“My love we can be married tonight,if you want we can go to Las Vegas and be married in a couple ofhours.” Clark saw the light in Lana's eyes dim a little or wecould have it where and whenever you wanted he quickly added.

She smiled up at her soon to be husband“I want to marry you as soon as I can but I'm a small town girl andwould like to have a small town wedding.”

“Ok we can do that” Clark smiled “Ican hardly believe that your in my arms, all I can say is this betternot be a dream.” Clark had his puppy dog face on and Lanalaughed.

“Clark Joseph Kent, my Kal El, Iwould marry you tonight but I think we should tell our parents firstand there is this earth custom of asking for the fathers permissionon earth too.”

“First I think we should at leastgive them the good news don't you think?”

They both walked hand in hand throughthe swirling snow to the Kents first, “Mom Dad we have some greatnews were going to get married finally.” “I had always thoughtthis would have happened a long time ago, Lana has just agreeded bemy wife!”

“I know this seems sudden but Clarkand I have been apart for far too long time, we are different peoplethan we were when we were separated by force.” “We have beenapart for years yet we love each other, our hearts still beat asone.”

“We have been apart for far toolong.”

“Mr and Mrs Kent I love your son withall my heart we seek your blessing on our union please.” The cloudcover broke a single shaft of moon light descended on the happycouple. Lana looked at Clark's sparkling eyes “I think we got theirapproval.”

Clark smiled at Lana they walked to theLang grave Clark spoke “Mr and Mrs. Lang it seems were doing thingsa little reversed.” “I really wanted to ask for your daughtershand in marriage first but we seem to be doing things a littlebackwards tonight.” “Would you bless our marriage.” “I loveLana I have loved her from age 5 when we really met for the firsttime in kindergarten.” Lana smiled he is so sweet. “ReallyMr. Lang we have your blessing, yes I will take care of your daughterall the days of my life.” “Hear that baby we have theirblessing.” Lana had a tear run down her face she was happy for thefirst time in a long time.

“Whats that Mom,” Lana spoke uplouder “I love Clark so much I couldn't be more happy, he's mysuperman.” Clark smiled and picked up Lana holding her tight tohis body, his lips descended onto hers they exchanged heated kissesfor a while leaving little exposed skin unkissed.

“I know a place where we could getcomfortable and warm if your game Miss Lang.”

“Well Mr Kent exactly how warm are wetalking about” as she raised her eyebrow's.

“I think it could be very warm maybeeven hot” as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Well that sounds interesting” Lana jumped into Clarks arms “take me home Clark.”

They both rose into the air, thesnowfall picked up as they reached the farm Clark said “looks likewere going to get snowed in Lana hope your ready to spend a couple ofdays stuck with me.”

Lana smiled “I want to spend everymoment with you Clark.”

They both floated through the air theever increasing snowfall. Hand in hand they flew side by side. AllClark could think was his dream had finally been answered he now hadsomeone to share his life with.

Lana was lost in her own thoughts shewas in wonder she was finally with Clark at long last. She had longdreamed of being at his side many times but this experience was farabove those dreams. She basked in being with her man finally it wasall worth it she had Clark finally she was glowing with happiness andjoy. Lana thought this is it, he's all I'll ever need, “Ilove you Clark Kent!!”

Clark picked up Lana and carried herthrough the side door of the farm right into the kitchen, Clarkkissed her and said “I love you Lana Lang I have waited for thisday to happen for so long.” Clark carefully placed Lana on thecouch he went to the fire place putting a few logs in to start a fireto warm the house up.

He started to say “I'll turn the heatup” but never got there when Lana blasted the logs with her heatvision creating a very roaring fire in seconds. After he picked hisjaw from the floor he said “well that is going to take a littlegetting used to seeing” he smiled at Lana as he turned thethermometer up. Lana laughed Clarks heart melted hearing her, justthe sound of her laughter was enough to make his heart racing.

Clark asked her if she wanted anythingto drink? She coyly smiled and said “only you my love.”

He rejoined their lips on the couchClark knew he loved her it was time to show her how much he lovedher. Clark tossed another log on the fire he turned to Lana kissingher stealing her breath. Lana was swooning here she was with herman at long last, a tear made its way down her cheek.

Clark felt the tear he asked “why areyou crying Lana.”

“I'm not really crying Clark theseare happy tears, there tears of joy.”

Clark smiled and kissed her neck as heremoved her coat. Clark started to kiss her shoulder and unbuttonher blouse, he pulled it out of her skirt and dropped it on thefloor. Clark kissed her black lacy bra straps off her shoulders anddown her arms in seconds, it too found its way to the floor with herblouse. He started working on the zipper of her skirt, Lana made itto his lap.

She rubbed her naked chest againstClarks superman suit “so tell me how do I get you out of thisthing.”

“um” said Clark “I just have tothink about it and it goes to another dimension but I'm havingtrouble concentrating for some reason.”

Lana laughed a little “am I doingsomething to make you loose your concentration Clark.”

“Nope not at all” he smiled at herresuming their passionate kisses.

He found the zipper and undid theclasp, she stood and her skirt joined the pile of clothes on thefloor. Lana was left in hose a slip and her panties Clark was alittle unsure how to proceed. He reached up her hips bunching theslip around her waist he found the hose top and just ripped them offit was too much work to remove them.

One moment Clark had his suit on andthe next it was gone, Lana was shocked “neat trick can you teachme that one Clark” she asked? Lana was almost naked her man wasfinally naked she was happy they were going to be together as oneagain she could feel her excitement grow by the moment.

She felt Clarks hardness underneath hershe wanted to feel it inside her and soon she ground her center ontohis hardness Clark groaned “I want you Lana, God, I want you sobad.” Clark reached for the slip and panties, he used to rip themright off her but these looked expensive he slid the slip and theblack lacy bikini panties down her legs. Clark was leaving littlekisses behind as the material slowly approached her feet. Clarkdropped the lingerie on the floor as he beheld his love the onlywoman he ever loved, Lana Lang in all her glory. Clark started tokiss his way up Lana's body slowly the excitement built for Lana shewas starting to squirm as he approached her center she moaned when hecontinued north to visit his kisses and tongue on her two pertnipples. Lana was on fire earlier now she was positively burning upshe wanted her man now, it had been far too long she wanted himinside her now.

Lana picked up Clark and flipped him sohe was on the bottom she placed his hardened shaft at her entranceand slowly sunk down on it. She remembered the burn she felt frombefore there was a lot of Clark and she was kinda small she stoppedto catch her breath every so often it was work just getting used tohaving him again but boy was it worth it. Once she sheathed himinside her she started a slow and satisfying pace. Up and down inand out over and over again they kept pace not hurrying but build aslow burning that would end with both of their explosive releases. Soon enough they reached their joint peak and relaxed for a moment ortwo with Clark still nestled deep inside her.

Lana gave her love a hug he would neverforget she whispered in his ear Merry Christmas eve Clark. He lookeddumbfounded “its Christmas eve” he said almost a question.

“Yes my love its Christmas eve whywhat day did you think it was” Lana asked?

“I wasn't sure Lana, thanks thoughyou made me remember something in a flash he was out from underneathher and back in his superman suit he was gone in a second and agreen, red, and blue blur for a couple of seconds he was naked andback at his woman's side in a heart beat in the bay windows thatlooked out to the street was a 9 foot blue spruce Christmas treecompletely decorated with the lights on. It reminded a happy Lana ofthe tree from the first Christmas they spent as a couple a long timeago.

“Clark if you ever do something likeleave me like that again for anything else your dead meat but thistime you get a pass you sentimental man.” Clark smiled he washappy Lana liked the tree he figured she would look the tree overlater and see all the pictures Martha had turned in to keepsakeornaments years ago. Clark reclaimed his place on the couch cuddlingwith Lana his heart felt like it grew a couple of sizes that eveninghe felt his human side for the first time in years.

As they sat enjoying the tree and thefire Clark had tears running down his cheeks he finally said “ifour parents could only be with us.” Lana knew her Clark was backfinally, Kal El was no longer in control it was her Clark.

She wiped his tears “its ok baby”she said “were ok, were back together and nothing will ever keep usapart ever again.” “I love you Clark Kent and soon I will beyour wife we will both watch over earth and when they no longer needus we will cross that bridge when we get there ok my love?”

Clark could only smile finally all wasright with the world. The only thing missing was a ring on Lana'shand he had it upstairs in his old desk he decided it could be herChristmas present. The ring he made for Lana years ago waiting onthe day they would be able to be together again.

Being this close to a very naked Lanasoon became a issue his body wanted more soon his excitement wasevident Lana giggled “is that for me, Clark you shouldn't have”as she gently stroked his length.

He in turn hissed as she again mountedher love for another trip to the land of mutual pleasure. They madelove on every surface down stairs and several on the way to bed too. They retired for the evening late.

Clark woke first and got Lana'sChristmas present ready he ran out to get breakfast supplies quicklyreturned made a fast breakfast all before Lana woke. He carried atray to his old room naked with only a smile on his face. “Goodmorning my love how did you sleep?”

“I haven't slept like that in yearsClark way too many years,” Lana noticed the tray “looks likesomeone has had a busy morning.”

“I just made you food Lana I thoughtyou would like breakfast in bed.”

“Thanks Clark” as they fed eachother he lifted a small silver bell underneath was the ring he madefor her so long ago. Lana was choked up she instantly had tears ofjoy running down her face.

Clark said “I figured we would makeit official we did decide to get married last night, right.?”

“Well are you going to put it on myfinger or not my love” she asked him?

Clark smiled “Lana Lang I love youmore than life itself will you be my wife?”

Lana's tears never stopped, “yesClark I will be your wife.” She took a deep breath the ring madeit real for her they were going to be married against all odds theywere together again. She pushed the tray to the other side of thebed Lana crawled into Clarks lap. “Merry Christmas Clark, I loveyou my soon to be husband, God it just sounds so good to say thatword husband.”

Clark smiled that Kent smile he closedthe gap between them hugging her tightly “I love you Lana, MerryChristmas baby.”
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎