• Supergirl Fan Art

Supergirl
    Audrey Hepburn Manip not mine
    Helen Slater
    Nicole Tom Voice
    Laura Vandervoort Manip not mine
    Summer Glau Voice
    Melissa Benoist

Would've been cool to see Hepburn play the part. I googled all the pics for the collage.
    Last edited by indy1jones2; 12-22-2015, 06:15 AM.

Very nice.

Comment

Wallpapers I made

Comment

Last edited by indy1jones2; 12-27-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by indy1jones2

Wallpapers I made
          Do you take requests?

I had always thought that the TV series about Superman and now Supergirl are selling themselves short by not touching on the character's keen loss of their home planet, Krypton, and their loved ones.

It would be touching to see a poignant Supergirl in reflection but instead of the brick wall, a visage of Krypton with their loved ones in the foreground to show what and whom she is thinking about.

It's okay to say "No," to my request. I am just voicing something that I think artists should display. I don't think there are any like that, but I may be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah
            Do you take requests?

I had always thought that the TV series about Superman and now Supergirl are selling themselves short by not touching on the character's keen loss of their home planet, Krypton, and their loved ones.

It would be touching to see a poignant Supergirl in reflection but instead of the brick wall, a visage of Krypton with their loved ones in the foreground to show what and whom she is thinking about.

It's okay to say "No," to my request. I am just voicing something that I think artists should display. I don't think there are any like that, but I may be wrong.
            I wanted to make it look like a painting on a brick wall.

Comment

I wanted to make it look like a painting on a brick wall.
              Yes, you did achieve that mural look on the brick wall, but it did got me to thinking if the concept could also be applied towards a solid and yet poignant Kara reflecting with the scenes of Krypton & close loved ones kind of in a somewhat faded transparency around her with something like clouds or mists about it.

But yeah, maybe someone will be inspired to take your design and make a mural of it somewhere on a building. It would be cool to see in real life as it is in your depiction here. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Made them into wallpaper format.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great work on all of these. I especially liked the Justice League one I quoted above.

Comment

Crisis On Infinite Earths.

Comment

^ Nice art. However, you either separated connected heroes from each other or grouped heroes together that aren't actually connected to each other.

If you ever decide to do an update, I'd rearrange things as follows:
                          * Put the Helen Slater Supergirl and the Christopher Reeve and Brandon Routh Supermans together (since they share a continuity)

* Put the Dean Cain Superman, Henry Cavill Superman, and Melissa Benoist Supergirl in separate places on the image (they occupy different continuities from one another)

Comment

Super Family.

Comment

in the clouds.

kara manip quickie.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎