No announcement yet.

What Snoke be exactly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Snoke be exactly?

I know that this is the new villain and a powerful follower of the dark side of the force. But biologically it is a human? The old empire was composed as male humans. In the First Order women are responsibilities (Provided it also be human) I can not imagine a non-human at the head of the empire's heritage

Originally posted by baron de suberbielle
    I know that this is the new villain and a powerful follower of the dark side of the force. But biologically it is a human? The old empire was composed as male humans. In the First Order women are responsibilities (Provided it also be human) I can not imagine a non-human at the head of the empire's heritage
    My guess is Snoke is (Species Muun) actually Darth Plagueis which was a very powerfull sith lord who was rumored to have powers to manipulate midi-chlorians and actually Procreated Anakin Skywalker with this power. (on a side note if hes still around he could have created Rey like Anakin).

PS. the answer to your question is Muun
    http://starwars.*****.com/wiki/Muun/Legends
    Last edited by Heroes; 12-24-2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Yes i know the theory about Darth Plaguies .But is hard for me to imagine a non human lead a Imperial faction and in contradiction with Lucas vision about the Empire inspired by III reich (watch the uniforms.The military martial attitude) Me to have the book Darth Plaguies by James Luceno and the apprenticeship of Palpatine (alas is non canon now) For me Snoke is a human consumed by the dark side of the force
      Last edited by baron de suberbielle; 01-01-2016, 07:49 AM.

Comment

A disfigured Grand Inquisitor who survived his plunge at the end of Season 1 of Star Wars Rebels?

Comment

Or maybe a former Palpatine advisor .If my memory is good Two of thems is sensitive of the force Janus Greejatus and Sim Aloo before their dead in the destruction of the second Death Star. Is possible Palpatine placed numerous adepts of the dark side or dark jedi in the imperial administration, army ,government and of course this men and women frequented the imperial Palace court

Comment

If he's not a Sith, and merely a dark force user, then he is allowed to have multiple disciples.

Comment

Or maybe Snoke have strong family link with Palpatine (his Son?)
              Last edited by baron de suberbielle; 01-01-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎