Aquaman?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquaman?

I wanted to discuss the dive scene.

I just have this feeling that we'll get another DC character. Something about that shark that swam by, set my feelers off lol

Thoughts?

No chance we will get Aquaman given that he's got his own movie and is going to be a major part of the DCCU.
    The only reason we have Flash is because it was green-light pre the decision to make a full on universe and not just a Superman/Batman type thing, if they had of decided that earlier we wouldn't even get the Flash I'd say.

Anyone (besides Flash) who is a part of the JL is going to be out of bounds other then the little side mention here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
      No chance we will get Aquaman given that he's got his own movie and is going to be a major part of the DCCU.
      The only reason we have Flash is because it was green-light pre the decision to make a full on universe and not just a Superman/Batman type thing, if they had of decided that earlier we wouldn't even get the Flash I'd say.

Anyone (besides Flash) who is a part of the JL is going to be out of bounds other then the little side mention here and there.
      Right. We couldn't even get Quinn because she's in Suicide Squad, even though Arrow originally had plans to use her down the road before WB flat out said "no". And we lost Deadshot because of Suicide Squad as well, so now no chance of him making appearances while Diggle goes through his thing with his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantLord
        Right. We couldn't even get Quinn because she's in Suicide Squad, even though Arrow originally had plans to use her down the road before WB flat out said "no". And we lost Deadshot because of Suicide Squad as well, so now no chance of him making appearances while Diggle goes through his thing with his brother.
        I didn't mind the removal of Quinn, she isn't a must have part of the Suicide Squad with how it's been written for Arrow. Getting rid of Deadshot was terrible though, it would have been extremely clear the 2 were never connected when you have a Smith playing the movie version and the other guy playing the TV one.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎