No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Sark Waters?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
    Don't you know that Felicity is the true hero of the show?

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw her wearing the costume at some point.
    If she's ever in the suit it will be a some kind of sexy gag version. And yes, you probably did just give someone ideas. ;p

Felicity. It doesn't help that besides the quirky bits, Emily Bett Rickards was horrific. Especially when she was screaming just before she went in the gas chamber. It is fascinating how Felicity is able to take down these Ghosts, probably trained by Damien, a former League member.
    Neither she nor Thea nor Laurel or Diggle were fighting Ghosts on their way out (I mean the part when the volunteers were let out of their cells) They were just believers that had no other value to DD except as test subjects. No reason to think he'd waste trained man power on checking air quality. There weren't skilled just certain that their larger number would overwhelm the four of them. Clearly they were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
      Neither she nor Thea nor Laurel or Diggle were fighting Ghosts on their way out (I mean the part when the volunteers were let out of their cells) They were just believers that had no other value to DD except as test subjects. No reason to think he'd waste trained man power on checking air quality. There weren't skilled just certain that their larger number would overwhelm the four of them. Clearly they were wrong.
      It could be true but we have seen Damien use his Ghosts just to kill them. The premier of Season Four being an example.

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
        It could be true but we have seen Damien use his Ghosts just to kill them. The premier of Season Four being an example.
        He killed that guy for not following orders.

Comment

Felicity was shot but she will come thru it ok. The trailor where Oliver was standing at a Grave is a Flash back. I just hope that now that Oliver has proposed to Felicity for the rest of the season they keep them engaged and don'r have a wedding. Then make felicity a stronger character .

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
            He killed that guy for not following orders.
            Wouldn't that be considered a waste of trained manpower?

Comment

How will Damien be killed?

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
                How will Damien be killed?
                He may not be killed but I imagine he will lose his powers if his altar is destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
                  Wouldn't that be considered a waste of trained manpower?
                  Killing him was a lesson for the others watching. Plus it's likely he didn't consider his training valuable if he wasn't going to follow orders.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎