Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    yup she dead. :/

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    Felicity is so not dead...

Forum Regular
    The previews make it look like she is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicbimbo View Post
    The previews make it look like she is dead.
    This is a complete and under psych out; just went through something like this with Walking Dead's Glenn.

Then what is the point of bringing in the Calculator who is probably her father in ep. 12 in a plot centered around Roy when Dad would at least be focused on grieving for her, not dealing with some guy who used to be on the team. I would love for it to be Felicity if only to demonstrate some balls after the Clara cop-out on Doctor Who. But, there's story structure to consider. No, it's someone else.

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Raissa View Post
    Then what is the point of bringing in the Calculator who is probably her father in ep. 12 in a plot centered around Roy when Dad would at least be focused on grieving for her, not dealing with some guy who used to be on the team. I would love for it to be Felicity if only to demonstrate some balls after the Clara cop-out on Doctor Who. But, there's story structure to consider. No, it's someone else.
    One word vengeance.

New In Town
    Did anyone catch what Dark said in Latin next to the exploding arrow? I don't recognize it and he was speaking too softly with loud background music.

Posting Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 8th Soldier of Victory View Post
    Did anyone catch what Dark said in Latin next to the exploding arrow? I don't recognize it and he was speaking too softly with loud background music.
    Even if it was actual Latin, the likelihood it made sense is very low. The CW doesn't tend to have superb writers on their shows who actually research their subject matter.

Forum Regular
    I just looked it up Emily is in all episodes of Arrow this season as Felicity Smoak their is no mention of her becoming Oracle either.

Forum Regular
    The Grave is a flash back. Where he was at his mothers grave Felicity will be alive and well. I'm guessing the next half of the season Felicity will earn a nickname and it will be Oracle.

Posting Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by acer15 View Post
    The Grave is a flash back. Where he was at his mothers grave Felicity will be alive and well. I'm guessing the next half of the season Felicity will earn a nickname and it will be Oracle.
    No, they've already said its a flash-forward, and even included "Six Months Later" in that scene for the particularly obtuse.

Posting Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBentz View Post
    Even if it was actual Latin, the likelihood it made sense is very low. The CW doesn't tend to have superb writers on their shows who actually research their subject matter.
    I did a Google search to see if someone had translated Dahrk's words, but I didn't come up with anything. However, I found this hilarious piece about ominious and magical Latin on TV Tropes!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...sLatinChanting

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234