Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Dark Waters" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup she dead. :/

Comment

Felicity is so not dead...

Comment

The previews make it look like she is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmicbimbo
          The previews make it look like she is dead.
          This is a complete and under psych out; just went through something like this with Walking Dead's Glenn.

Comment

Then what is the point of bringing in the Calculator who is probably her father in ep. 12 in a plot centered around Roy when Dad would at least be focused on grieving for her, not dealing with some guy who used to be on the team. I would love for it to be Felicity if only to demonstrate some balls after the Clara cop-out on Doctor Who. But, there's story structure to consider. No, it's someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Raissa
              Then what is the point of bringing in the Calculator who is probably her father in ep. 12 in a plot centered around Roy when Dad would at least be focused on grieving for her, not dealing with some guy who used to be on the team. I would love for it to be Felicity if only to demonstrate some balls after the Clara cop-out on Doctor Who. But, there's story structure to consider. No, it's someone else.
              One word vengeance.

Comment

Did anyone catch what Dark said in Latin next to the exploding arrow? I don't recognize it and he was speaking too softly with loud background music.

Comment

Originally posted by 8th Soldier of Victory
                  Did anyone catch what Dark said in Latin next to the exploding arrow? I don't recognize it and he was speaking too softly with loud background music.
                  Even if it was actual Latin, the likelihood it made sense is very low. The CW doesn't tend to have superb writers on their shows who actually research their subject matter.

Comment

I just looked it up Emily is in all episodes of Arrow this season as Felicity Smoak their is no mention of her becoming Oracle either.

Comment

The Grave is a flash back. Where he was at his mothers grave Felicity will be alive and well. I'm guessing the next half of the season Felicity will earn a nickname and it will be Oracle.

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
                        The Grave is a flash back. Where he was at his mothers grave Felicity will be alive and well. I'm guessing the next half of the season Felicity will earn a nickname and it will be Oracle.
                        No, they've already said its a flash-forward, and even included "Six Months Later" in that scene for the particularly obtuse.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                          Even if it was actual Latin, the likelihood it made sense is very low. The CW doesn't tend to have superb writers on their shows who actually research their subject matter.
                          I did a Google search to see if someone had translated Dahrk's words, but I didn't come up with anything. However, I found this hilarious piece about ominious and magical Latin on TV Tropes!

For added atmosphere, play the music from this video while reading on. Somewhere over the past few centuries, Latin became the "ominous" language. Maybe it's the fact that it's the language of a once-mighty civilization that collapsed over a …

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎