Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Human For A Day" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    Me too and people be all like "Dont you read the comics hes Cyborg Superman."
    I knew that definitely wasn't going to be it, he had J'onn J'onnz written all over him Haha isn't it glorious to be always right?

Comment

People so certian he was cyborg superman.
      I heard the Martian Manhunter more on different recap shows from the different YouTube channels, myself.

Comment

Me too and people be all like "Dont you read the comics hes Cyborg Superman."
        That's the problem that many fanboys have...they can't separate the different media...the comics are the comics, the movies are the movies and the tv shows are the tv shows they don't all follow the same exact storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          I heard the Martian Manhunter more on different recap shows from the different YouTube channels, myself.
          Ya lot of people had that theory but you always get a bunch of angry nerds being like its cyborg superman read a comic and blah blah blah.

Comment

That's the problem that many fanboys have...they can't separate the different media...the comics are the comics, the movies are the movies and the tv shows are the tv shows they don't all follow the same exact storyline.
            Though they leave it open for the real Hank Henshaw to come back as Cyborg Superman eventually.

Comment

yup and i think the show did it to be a surprise.

Comment

the real hank might still be alive and superman may have saved both him and karas dad and superman may have had to use fortress of solitude tech to save hank so it is possible the real hank can show up as cyborg superman. but it does make me wonder who they will get to play manhunter if they do.

Comment

the real hank might still be alive and superman may have saved both him and karas dad and superman may have had to use fortress of solitude tech to save hank so it is possible the real hank can show up as cyborg superman. but it does make me wonder who they will get to play manhunter if they do.
                  Phil Morris...hands up!!...they'd probably make him into the Cyborg Superman instead.
                  Last edited by darkphoenix21; 12-07-2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Because I know people will want a good look:

Comment

Phil Morris...hands up!!...they'd probably make him into the Cyborg Superman instead.
                      I was thinking that too. That would be awesome.

Comment

Do they need to change actors because if/when Hank Henshaw comes back as Cyborg Superman he will look like whomever they decide will play adult Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                          Do they need to change actors because if/when Hank Henshaw comes back as Cyborg Superman he will look like whomever they decide will play adult Superman.
                          I like the theory that one poster had that maybe Dean Cain's character didn't die but becomes the real Superman Cyborg.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                            Because I know people will want a good look:

NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! Thank you!!

Comment

That reveal makes me glad that Supergirl is on CBS and not CW. MM looks awesome in this one. I hope Supergirl will grow her ally of heroes like Martian Manhunter and Red Tornado.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                                Not necessarily... I mean, I guess, if Superman is dead and he's there to replace him... but originally in the comics, Henshaw was a white-haired older dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎