• Comment

• Snoke's ship: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/09/...emacy-revealed

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That was A LOT to take in.

Comment

• Captivating trailer. With a couple of intended red herrings of course.

Kylo's tie fighter is badass.

Comment

• I can already tell that people are going to hate the Porgs.

Comment

• This trailer looked good. Can't wait to see the movie. Too bad Disney made such a poor decision to let JJ direct Episode IX. This could very well be my very last Star Wars movie to be seen in the movie theaters. Too bad the next two movies sound like a disaster. The only positive thing that I can see is Ron Howard, but I don't think that will be enough to go see it....

Comment

• Trailers tend to raise expectations and this was no exception. The interesting thing about both Last Jedi trailers is that they heavily hint that someone will turn to the Dark Side. In many ways, this development and how it's handled will determine how much I enjoy this movie.

Speaking of Porgs, William Shatner posted this on twitter:

Comment

• There was a lot of misdirection in the trailer: It looked like Luke started to train Rey but, than his fear of the “raw power” scares him off and Rey has to align herself with Kylo to complete her training (Kylo reaching out to her). It also looks like Kylo, in his tie fighter, goes off to kill Leia. And than it looked like Snoke captures Rey at some point.

Comment

• Porgs are the new Ewoks!!! They will beat the First Order, this time....

Comment

• I don't find porgs to be cute or adorable. They look creepy to me, especially with those eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                              I don't find porgs to be cute or adorable. They look creepy to me, especially with those eyes.
                              I just don't understand their purpose. If their only purpose is to be cute and sell toys, it's a giant swing and a miss.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎