Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Talk about episode 8 here

Last edited by darkphoenix21; 01-23-2017, 03:38 PM. Reason: Official Title Revealed

I wonder if they will get a new villian of if it will be like the originals and just keep the same one throughout the trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      I wonder if they will get a new villian of if it will be like the originals and just keep the same one throughout the trilogy.
      I would think that, like the original trilogy the main villain (in this case Kylo Ren) would be a continuous threat; though I also see minor villains also being part of it too.

Comment

I would hope that we would see the end of the Empire and stormtroopers and the introduction of a new enemy.
        How many Death Stars and Starkillers can the Rebellion finally destroy before people get tired of the same old
        rehashed crap that they have obviously done in 3 movies now?

Comment

My hope for Episode VIII

A new Mandalorian Warrior (Male or Female)
          A female Dark Jedi
          Apparition of Lando Calrissian and its potential children
          Luke skywalker Wife
          A vilain New Order Officer as Tarkin and Hux
          The return of the Hutt

Comment

I also want Kylo Ren to return for all three. I don't want him to be another Darth Maul character.

I also want to see a threat that isn't another Death Star/Starkiller-type base.

I don't want Luke to turn evil.

And I want Daisy Ridley's Rey to be the Luke of this trilogy (I think she is, so I don't think I have anything to worry about here).

Other than that, I'm open...

Comment

I desire watch Coruscant

Not Starkiller planetoid Base but two armadas ships (Resistance or New Republic and Firts Order and maybe other Imperial Factions)

Rey becoming a Jedi

Dagobah

Chewbacca and maybe other Wookies

A Holograms or Holocron of Palpatine (Play by Ian Mcdiarmid)

Comment

I like that there are other factions of Dark Force users like the Sith and the order of the Ren. Different rules apply to the groups.
                They are not bound by the rule of only two: a master and an apprentice...and other adjustments that we're sure to find out about.

I would like to see a new army to oppose the New Republic and not this Empire evolving into the First Order business.

I do believe that the Episodes should stick with the Skywalker family through the generations.

I don't think that every character in this new trilogy needs to be related to someone from a previous trilogy. I.e. Finn does NOT
                need to be related to Lando simply because of his skin color or his importance in this new trilogy. They are allowed to create
                characters that are simply new.

I don't care much for Kathleen Kennedy adding in female characters simply to add in female characters...or racially diverse
                characters for that matter. Eventually, when they remake this franchise in 10 years, we'll get a female Anakin Skywalker/
                Darth Vader...like Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica. I don't care to see gay characters. These are the things we'll have
                to worry about since a corporation took over the franchise.

Let popular characters that died in former trilogies remain dead. Force ghosts are all right so long as they make sense. No
                Sith or Dark Force ghosts.

The Jedi need to return, but with new guidelines. The no marriage thing was a big fail. The no you can't love or miss your
                mother thing was a big fail. Midichlorians can stay unmentioned. I'm sure that you can think of others.

Comment

I never writte or imagined Finn is Lando son.But if Lando have childs the episodeVIII is a good occasion for a introduction

Comment

I am curious to know the timeline between episode VII end the futur episode VIII. I hope is 2 or 3 year and Resistance join the remnant of the New Republic for a counter offensive against the First Order Fleet

Comment

The release date has been moved from May 26th to December 15th. Not surprising, considering Episode VII also being a December release, broke all kinds of records and is now the highest grossing film domestic.

Comment

Avatar 2 has moved from that date and no new release date has been given for it ...so, episode 8 will have little to no real competition come December 2017

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                          Avatar 2 has moved from that date and no new release date has been given for it ...so, episode 8 will have little to no real competition come December 2017
                          Perhaps it's time for Cameron to just call it quits on Avatar 2.
                          Last edited by jon-el87; 01-24-2016, 11:54 AM. Reason: Typo.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                            Perhaps it's time to Cameron to just call it quits on Avatar 2.
                            He did have 3 sequels in mind so, who knows; its an indefinite delay at the moment. By now, we should have had those sequels. Too little, too late.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎