The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

"Time Bomb" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Talk about the March 19 episode of The Flash here!

Pics: http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-tim...w-images/32476

Posting Pro
    How dare they mentioned a Marvel character (Spiderman) in a DCU show.😜
    Last edited by MrT; 03-19-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Now that was quite an exciting episode. The ending with Nora getting her secrets thrown out in the open was the absolute best part. Also I get the feeling that Ralph is secretly a Marvel fan, the way he keeps name-dropping Spider-man references.

Posting Pro
    Don't know if it's just Ralf.
    The arrow crew in the Star city 2040 ep dropped the Spiderman reference too.

Chatterbox Christian moviefan2k4's Avatar
    I really enjoyed this episode, though it royally sucks having to wait another month for the next one. I'm still wondering what the purpose is, of that ticking clock in Thawne's cell. Is he getting executed in the future, having his powers drained away, what's going on?

I'm completely unfamiliar with the Godspeed character, so I'll be judging that episode on its own merits (or lack thereof).

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidMike View Post
    Now that was quite an exciting episode. The ending with Nora getting her secrets thrown out in the open was the absolute best part. Also I get the feeling that Ralph is secretly a Marvel fan, the way he keeps name-dropping Spider-man references.
    Its not the first time they've pulled this trick. Several references have been made over the past five years, to the Back to the Future trilogy. Before he became Vibe, Cisco was basically pop-culture incarnate.

As far as Sherloque spilling the beans, I honestly can't blame Barry for tossing her into the pipeline like that, in fact for a brief second I thought he straight bum-rushed her. It's also kind of a shame Grace killed her uncle like that, just when I was starting to like the guy and when he was starting to come around. But then that means he finally dropped the growly Batman voice when he speaks.

And I really don't like how we're forced to wait out another month before we get deeper into this.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by moviefan2k4 View Post
    I really enjoyed this episode, though it royally sucks having to wait another month for the next one. I'm still wondering what the purpose is, of that ticking clock in Thawne's cell. Is he getting executed in the future, having his powers drained away, what's going on?
    Well, my first instinct was a countdown for his execution, and that he's been working behind Nora's back this whole time to try to change his fate by changing the past in some fashion with out Nora or the rest of Team Flash realizing. But that's just me. Self preservation has been Thawn's M.O. since Barry bested him in season 1.