Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birds of Prey Virtual Season

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool idea! I loved Birds Of Prey and this new virtual season is really awesome! Thanks!

Comment

hi guys i'm new and very surprised that there is another forum for bop,which i loved the show .about the conflicts with the show was behind the scenes there was alot of fighting going on .the fighting was between the network executives mainly jordan levin and the series creators.the creators wanted to go one way and the executives wanted to go another way.writers were only allowed to write about so much and the executives of the wb didn't wanted more huntress less of the other girls and they really weren't fond of one of the characters being in a wheelchair.i am from another site called birdsofpreyonline and one of the writers posted and answered our question about the show.i hope i won't get in trouble for telling you were i'm from .well i hope i getto make new friends because of bop ,see yah guys later!!
      Last edited by jrosesimba; 01-01-2004, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Re: on DVD

Originally posted by briankiser
        I authored them--I do a lot of DVD authoring. It's fun, and REALLY great when there's a chance they might never come out on DVD.

A friend of mine who is a graphic artist did the DVD covers and labels. Check out his DVD cover... is he awesome or what? (Sorry pic is so small--they wouldn't let me upload anything bigger than 200x200 pixels.)

-Brian
        Just wondering if what you're doing is completely legit or not.

Comment

Re: on DVD

Sure it's legit.

You are allowed to record anything you want off of TV. I think the law is called "Fair Use" or something like that.

What made you think it might not be legit?

Comment

I know this isn't around anymore, but any chance anyone saved any of the episodes?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎