0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Awful
    0%

Another really strong episode, plot a bit of a mess, but a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

I gave it a 9.

I was surprised when it was revealed that Bruce staged the kidnapping, but I've seen this type of plot (where one character tricks another) on other shows.

I thought the allusion to Matches Malone—if that's what they were referencing—was cool, and I was relieved that Bruce took Selina's word regarding Silver.

Also, I liked how Bruce confirmed that what he said to Silver was really about Selina. It was cute.

The only thing that irked me was Selina's request to borrow a car. She, nor Bruce, is even old enough to drive a car, but: Whatever.

As for the rest of the episode, I thought the bit with Penguin calling Nygma's phone was funny.

I loved Alfred's smackdown of Tabitha, too. Yeah, you're not all that, girl, stop walking around like you are!

Theo's beatdown of Jim was hard to watch, though. Hopefully, they'll make up for that in next week's episode (or in the Season Finale).

A very good episode. Next week looked good, too.

Comment

This must be one of the very best episodes they've ever done. It was slick, intense and action packed. Didn't get bored at any point. Loved Bruce's ingenuity, Alfred's fight with Tabitha () and Gordon's determination after what happened with Parks.

The fall finale is set up nicely. And looks like we'll get a frienemy teamup with Gordon and Penguin. Aw.

Comment

Great episode.

Loved Bruce playing Silver. I had hoped Alfred would have killed that chick. She's annoying me with the fact that she seems to much of a bad ass. I've been wondering just who is going to take her down. Then Galavan being a fighter too? Crazy. I loved the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎