Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"How Does She Do It" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so she let that guy blow up? couldnt have quickly removed the vest and threw the bomb in the sky?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      So dude planted a bomb at the airport and he's going to blow himself and everyone else up on the monorail...Kara can't stop both...she needs Barry Allen wouldn't that be a shocker and total surprise (one can only wish)
      that would have been good.

Comment

So he blew himself up.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          so she let that guy blow up? couldnt have quickly removed the vest and threw the bomb in the sky?
          Yeah, it wasn't going to go well with what happened last week.

Comment

her legs lol

Comment

Kara and Cat play Settlers of Catan.

Comment

So did Maxwell Lord use mind control on Knox.

Comment

So Maxwell Lord will be the "Lex Luthor" to her Supergirl.

Comment

Really reminded me of him with testing Supergirl's strengths...

Comment

Maxwell Lord is a business man that has the power to control people's minds.

I don't know if they confirmed that he has that power.

If you saw Jessica Jones he is sort of like Kilgrave but different because Maxwell Lord can make it so people go about their daily routine without even knowing that they're being controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                        Maxwell Lord is a business man that has the power to control people's minds.

I don't know if they confirmed that he has that power.

If you saw Jessica Jones he is sort of like Kilgrave but different because Maxwell Lord can make it so people go about their daily routine without even knowing that they're being controlled.
                        Powers or no powers I think it's still the case that he'll be the Lex of this series as Astra the Zod.
                        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-23-2015, 07:20 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=darkphoenix21;8143784]Powers or no powers I think it's still the case that he'll be the Lex of this series as Astra the Zod.[/
                          So, if there's one plotline i hate, it's the " let's dump a ton of crap on the hero(ine), and see if they can rise to the challenge." I hope this plotline isn't going to last all season. Other than that, i really liked this episode. I'm wondering a couple of things;
                          1) i'm hoping that henshaw is the martian manhunter, and not the cyborg whomever. The only way this doesn't add up is why an alien is hunting other aliens.
                          2) i'm wondering if the story about max's parents ties into whatever is going on with what happened with jeremiah danvers. What is henshaw planning??
                          Last edited by protege; 11-23-2015, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎