No announcement yet.

When should LOT air?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When should LOT air?

I saw a similar thread for Supergirl and it got me thinking about when it should air. Obviously, putting it against Supergirl would be really stupid so I doubt that will happen. I was thinking the best move would be Thursdays at 8 since Heroes Reborn will be over by then. Only issue is TVD has held on to that time slot for years. Its ratings have really taken a tumble though and they could move it to 9 and put Originals back on Monday since that's not doing particularly well either.

Thoughts? Where do you think it should be scheduled?

It is only suppose to be 16 episodes, I was thinking Tuesday and Wednesday at 8 PM while Flash and Arrow are on break.

That would only be 8 weeks but thinking about it that would be too long of a break for Arrow and Flash.

Maybe Thursday at 8 PM.

Comment

Apparently, it's set to premiere Thursday, January 21st.

Comment

I was thinking Friday 8-9pm, since nothing airs that day for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
          I was thinking Friday 8-9pm, since nothing airs that day for me.
          Though that is the time networks put shows when they want to get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
            Though that is the time networks put shows when they want to get rid of it.
            Yeah it used to be called the Friday Night Death Slot. I do think it was debunked a bit though when Demon O aka Dawn Ostroff as she was known on these forums plopped SV & SPN on that night to die. Unfortunately for her, and fortunately for fans of both shows like me, it backfired and both shows did very well put together on Friday nights.

Also, it was just announced that networks are going to be doing away with the Overnight rating systems and focusing more on the inclusion of DVRs and other devises and systems ala iTunes. So Friday nights may not be such a death slot anymore.

That being said I vote for Friday nights @ 8/7c. Nothing really airs at that slot anymore especially since Grimm was pushed to 9/8c and we don't have to worry about WWE SmackDown on Friday nights anymore. I say let LOT take advantage of the absence of big shows and have the night to itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Poweranimals
              Apparently, it's set to premiere Thursday, January 21st.
              Yes. According to this PaleyFest interview at the 1 hr. 1 min. mark.

Peter Roth, who as President and Chief Content Officer has creative responsibility for all of Warner Bros. Television Group’s production activities worldwide...

Comment

Ok, I thought that this was going to be a filler show, like a Fear the Walking Dead or Agent Carter. It was supposed to air when Flash and Arrow went to hiatus and it would fill the void for ardent viewers like me who needed a fix of superhero shows. Now it's gonna compete on a very competitive Thursday night? I'll watch it but my DVR is gonna fill up fast when

Gotham/Supergirl
                Flash/Agents of Shield
                Arrow
                Heroes Reborn

...all come back in January. Not to mention TWD in February. I'll never see my family, or I'll just keep waking up at 4am to watch them before my kids wanna watch SpongeBob or something else like that.

Comment

I just typically watch them on Hulu when I miss a show due to being too busy with other things.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎