Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Plush?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Plush?

What did you think?
    10 - Its so Plushie I Could Die.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Should have been called Flush cause this episode is in the crapper.
    0%

the first true filler episode

meh

Comment

I enjoyed it....sometimes fillers are a great "breathers" between arc-heavy episodes. I loved that they still have Sam afraid of clowns....and Dean enjoying that.

The fact that Sam told Dean about his visions of the Cage and questioning God's involvement at the end makes this less of a filler and brings this episode back to the MOTW episodes from the early seasons.

Job well done, boys.

Comment

We start off with the creepy bunny stabbing some dude.

Sam praying again (I’m with Dean, if he wanted it to be private, why do it with the door open?) and Dean catches him, tells him not to count on God in the fight. Good thinking, Dean. As Dean pointed out, God didn’t step up for the Apocalypse, why would he here?

“What do you mean, killer bunny?” I LOLed.

Agents Elliot and Savage—hello Def Leppard reference!

So. Many. Rabbit. Jokes.

Rabbit guy not a demon. I didn’t think he was.

Donna being so cold to Doug because he’s got the same name as her ex. Doug shoots the guy and the head comes off. Then we have a killer in a harlequin outfit. It seemed pretty obvious from then on that the masks/costumes were cursed (I remember thinking “how very Buffy”) but then they threw the twist in. I was impressed. A ghost possession. Haven’t seen that in a while.

The salt gun returns! Whoo!

Sam freaking out at the clown pic. And a killer clown vs. Sam. Poor Sammy, always with the clowns.

Donna telling Sam to mind his own business about Doug.

We find out the guys who were killed had accused Chester the ghost of messing with kids and that they killed him (by accident or not? You decide.).

Can’t believe that kid (the nephew) just let Dean in like that. I mean, yeah, Dean had the badge but it still seemed really trusting in this day and age.

The sister (and again with the sibling theme—I get that they are trying to parallel the mytharc but this is starting to become a bit of a thing) started to believe the talk?

The kid having the deer head on but the boys come through and save the day. And Donna gets the title of “Hunter” (so does Jody get that too? I mean, do they consider Jody a hunter as well?).

Sam finally tells Dean the visions of the cage, which Dean shuts down. I get why Dean wouldn’t want anything to do with that and of course, he doesn’t think the visions are coming from God. I wonder if, now, he’ll think they are coming from Lucifer or Michael?

Solid episode and it was nice to get back to a simple ‘case’.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎