Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Forum Whiz

11x09 - O Brother, Where Art Thou?

http://kathy-winchester.tumblr.com/p...-guys-the-cage

Pic of the cage for 9x09. Seems like this is the one kids.

Oooh!!!! shivers!

Forum Whiz
    SUPERNATURAL
    O Brother Where Art Thou? (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

AMARA UNLEASHES HER POWER UPON THE WORLD Amara (guest star Emily Swallow) unleashes her power on the local townspeople as she issues a shocking challenge. Dean (Jensen Ackles) tries to better understand the hold Amara has on him, while Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Crowley (Mark Sheppard) come up with a plan that could have disastrous consequences. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner (#1109). Original airdate 12/9/2015.

9 will get you 10 that Sam and Crowley let Lucifer out.....

so awesome!

Forum Whiz
    It's definitely 6-5 and pickem on whether they get out this season but I don't quite think they get out so soon. The boys will most likely try in a futile attempt to do anything BUT listen to them. I kind of think more or less that the season 11 finale will be them getting out and God descending. I still really hope my Apocalypse weapon theory pans out but it would only work if the show was ending which we know it's most likely not THIS season but theres a good chance in my opinion 12 is the number. I think that the fans deserve if they are let out for Sam and Dean to have their fight as Lucifer and Michael and I infact believe that one or both will push for that outcome hence a Godly intervention.

I have to say for all my B*tching over the last two years I have a new fondness for the ENDGAME episodes over the last two seasons. The Mark storyline even though a long game was a pretty decent idea though fumbled in many ways.
    Last edited by waynedeath1047; 11-19-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Posting Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by waynedeath1047 View Post
    I have to say for all my B*tching over the last two years I have a new fondness for the ENDGAME episodes over the last two seasons. The Mark storyline even though a long game was a pretty decent idea though fumbled in many ways.
    I think what's made it great (at least this season) is that the fillers have went back to the old school early season type fillers where they are actually hunting ghosts/vamps etc. which brings back the Supernatural vibe the entire way through the season compared to just having a somewhat decent plot with completely terrible filler.

Given the title of the episode would I be expecting to much to see Michael get out of the cage and Sam be trapped in there, it would truly be a 'O Brother Where Art Thou' moment with Dean/Michael looking for Sam/Lucifer.

Of course the "brother" could be Amara saying this about God...

Quote Originally Posted by waynedeath1047 View Post
    http://kathy-winchester.tumblr.com/p...-guys-the-cage

Pic of the cage for 9x09. Seems like this is the one kids.
    That link is dead, do we have another?

Well, I am totally jumping for joy!!!

Lucifer.....

damn they even got the original actor back

awesome

Forum Whiz
    Definitely psyched to see Mark Pellegrino back. Good times. It's too bad that "Just My Imagination" wasn't at all related to this episode or the main plot with a Gabriel reveal. In fact it was actually probably my least favorite episode of this entire series come to think of it. Way cheesy and just a bunch of nonsense honestly. Next week is gonna be HUGE.

the air guitar scene cracked me up lol

It was better than the first filler episode a couple of weeks ago. It was cheesy for sure but had its moments. Of course I was a big fan of drop dead Fred hehehhe!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheltie View Post
    Well, I am totally jumping for joy!!!

Lucifer.....
    Me too! I wonder how Michael will factor in. Maybe he'll keep Lucifer in check. Kinda wondering if God will show up finally to prevent anything too crazy from happening? I have my doubts whether even two archangels can stop Amara. The title definitely refers to God. This will be very exciting!

so it was Lucifer all along sending the visions

I expected as much tbh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast