Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Chaos Theory"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Chaos Theory"?

So this episode was, well, all about reveals.

Andrew and May's storyline--
    Nice flashbacks. Andrew's "Wanna go steady?" was cute. Then the way Andrew ended up being exposed to the Mists was clever. They didn't think that Skye's Daisy's Mom might have booby trapped her stuff? Still, clever.

Andrew at the Cocoon, May confronts him and he ices her (whoa!), then explains. Lincoln explains Andrew is Lash and that he will change permanently (I had wondered) and then Lincoln Josses the plan by charging in.

Did Rosalyn really think that shooting Lash like that would really work? She's seen what he can do. Seemed stupid of her, IMO.

May brings Andrew back and then shoots him (that's so May) and puts him in the box, then into ATCU hands.

Lincoln seems to be staying now (kind of figured he'd come back to the fold, as it were, eventually). I enjoyed Daisy saving Ros (but even more their confrontation--Rosalyn does have a point that for all the good inhumans there are bad ones too. But that's what SHIELD and Daisy's team are going to be for and I wish that Daisy had told her that.).

But the big shocker was Rosalyn turning to work out for Ward's new benefactor (Ward wants to cut off the 'head of SHIELD', take down Coulson? It's been tried, Grant. By a God. Didn't work.). I wasn't exactly surprised at Phil being there, they seemed to be setting that up pretty early on, but her working for this guy? That was a surprise. Just when I was starting to think she really was a good (but misguided) person.

There was also Fitz and Jemma (but that felt like retread at this point) and Bobbi and Hunter, which just seems to be more set up for the spin off.

Mostly this one was about May and Andrew.
    10--Better than the beach
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--stick it in a box at the ATCU
    0%

In Ros' defense, she might not know that he is HYDRA

Comment

^ True. She might not. She might think he's someone legit (Hydra did tend to hide in high places).

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎