No announcement yet.

The CAGE!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CAGE!!!

That was awesome!! Comp is broken right now so just some short thoughts. Totally wasnt expecting Amara to be Gods sister but Ill buy it. My theory is totally still in play. Is the guy who played Adam announced as returning? You guys know how to get that info better than me. This season has been awesome so far! Not one bad episode.

I'm more surprised about seeing the cage than finding out Amara is God's sibling. I always kinda thought Death was his brother anyways. He has to be related to them?! Can't be such a loose end but this is Supernatural lol! Who are their parents? Mr and Mrs God?! Hehehhe! Well, either way, I am happy they finally showed the cage as well! Soooo... Lucifer and/or Michael are talking to Sam telepathically. I could have sworn it would be God. I hope they aren't stupid enough to let those knuckleheads out. No way they'd be able to lock them up again afterwards. I could see Crowley or Castiel letting them visit from outside or via telepathy communication somehow. Either way, God has got to sack up and do something this time! Enough boo hooing and help the boys out! I don't trust anything M&L say... At least we know the larger part of why God disappeared after everything now. The angels fighting with each other over humanity was one thing but this PLUS locking away your own twisted sister (ha!) for your own creation toys would make anyone feel like crap. I kinda get it now...
    Last edited by sino8r; 11-11-2015, 11:58 PM.

Comment

pretty awesome to finally see the cage

those fingers were Adam's I take it?

Comment

Lucifer is trying to communicate with Sam. Michael would have no reason to do so...if he were to communicate, it would be to Dean if the vessels are still connected somehow. Lucifer via the hallucinations was communicating with Sam. I don't think they were actually hallucinations. When Castiel "healed" Sam from them, and took them on himself, he saw Lucifer as well. It was the rise of the tablets that disconnected Cas from Lucifer and woke him from his coma....a bit nutty, but still okay.

Using Young John is a red herring. It was still Lucifer.

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
          pretty awesome to finally see the cage

those fingers were Adam's I take it?
          Somebody had a decent theory on YouTube. God was sending Sam messages about Lucifer. Metatron did hint (albeit making stuff up) about Lucifer being the key. Same as Death... I gotta say it's Lucifer. Here's a video but I don't have any idea who's hands those are. I guess they could have filmed the real actors hands or just some hand model hehehe! Here's the link...

not sure what's with the embedded video being squeezed like that so here's a direct link... https://youtu.be/LlDD2qNQwPA
          Last edited by sino8r; 11-12-2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

it makes sense that Lucifer would be needed to defeat the Darkness

Lucifer literally means 'light-bringing' and 'Morning Star'

Light.. Darkness you get the idea :P
            Last edited by taftvalue; 11-12-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
              it makes sense that Lucifer would be needed to defeat the Darkness

Lucifer literally means 'light-bringing' and 'Morning Star'

Light.. Darkness you get the idea :P
              Yup... All my Catholic schooling has served me well throughout this show lol! On season 5, I was nailing who all the characters were before their identity was revealed. My ex-wife thought I was looking up spoilers! I have tried to get my current girlfriend to watch this show but she kinda got tired of it after the Leviathans. I caught her up a bit on the following seasons somewhat and even showed her the cage video. She did like that for sure Maybe I can lure her back in... Muhhahahha! Speaking of knowledge, what happened to that guy on the forum with the Latin name? He was always so cool! Used to love reading his ideas and stuff. Not that you guys are chopped liver or anything hehehe! Just curious if anyone has heard from him? I hope our forum section revitalizes since this season has been fantastic so far. Kinda sad seeing our subforum so empty the past couple of years...

Comment

yeah lol I went to a private catholic school

I know all about it :P

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                  Lucifer is trying to communicate with Sam. Michael would have no reason to do so...if he were to communicate, it would be to Dean if the vessels are still connected somehow. Lucifer via the hallucinations was communicating with Sam. I don't think they were actually hallucinations. When Castiel "healed" Sam from them, and took them on himself, he saw Lucifer as well. It was the rise of the tablets that disconnected Cas from Lucifer and woke him from his coma....a bit nutty, but still okay.

Using Young John is a red herring. It was still Lucifer.
                  I am still of the opinion this may be God himself using Johns image however I dont completely agree that it couldnt be Michael considering he used Johns image/vessel in The Song Remains The Same. Personally I think we have more to gain by finally getting God in the game than either M or L being the cause. But we will see.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎