No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Enter Zoom?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sozzeled
    The paralysis was the weakest part for me. We all know it is not going to last and it just seemed like it was thrown in for no reason. Grant's reaction to not being able to feel his legs even made me feel like he was like oh well, it will heal. Could have easily left that out and just had Barry bruised and beating to the point of death.
    Yeah, it just seems like a very obvious course coming of Barry doubting himself only to learn some sort of lesson that metaphorically ties in with his legs being healed. Not really sure I need to sit through that.

Comment

Wonderful episode. Could Zoom be Eddie Thawne?

Comment

Zoom been around for at least a year.
        Eddie been dead for about 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
          Zoom been around for at least a year.
          Eddie been dead for about 6 months
          He could have been sent back in time.

God bless you! God bless your family and everyone else in your life!

Comment

Loved the episode! It kinda goes along with all the shows, in that the Hero gets beaten by the main villain around the middle of the show. That villain seems virtually unstoppable but by the time the season ends, they figure out a way to beat him.

But, man, this wasn't just a beating...it was a humiliation!

I cannot wait to watch this one again.

On a side note, I am less believing that Zoom is a speed stealer, at least from his actions thus far. He's more of a ruthless killer who seems to have it in for speedsters. Perhaps he holds a grudge against them because someone he loved wasn't saved "fast enough".

But if he just wanted speed, he could have taken Barry anywhere and stole that speed, then left him for dead (or killed him outright). Why even bring him back, except to gloat in front of his friends. There must be reasoning behind that, and taking him to the paper and to the Police station.

Thoughts: How's Barry gonna explain the loss of the use of his legs to Patty?
            Why did Wells storm off after Zoom didn't show up at the docks? He didn't just kinda walk away from the group and fume. No, he walked several hundred yards away. I'm presuming he went back to the car because you know Joe was his ride.

Not a fan of the Jesse Quick introduction. Corny.
            Not a fan of Patty mentioning invisibility, and then Dr. Light turns invisible to escape. Predictable.

Side note to a sidenote, I wouldn't be surprised if Grant and Shantel started dating in real life. That kiss was not your ordinary TV show kiss. Shantel brought some serious passion to that kiss. Either her method is great or she is falling for Grant off camera. Just an observation.

That's all I got. 9/10 caught lightning bolts for this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
              He could have been sent back in time.

God bless you! God bless your family and everyone else in your life!
              Or, It's an alternate universe Eddie.

Comment

This show just keeps doing great in ratings. According to Craig it beat ABC and Fox in 18-34 demo in overnights and beat Fox in total viewers! What sophomore slump?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                  This show just keeps doing great in ratings. According to Craig it beat ABC and Fox in 18-34 demo in overnights and beat Fox in total viewers! What sophomore slump?
                  For me it's a different kind of sophomore slump. Not digging the Second Season so far. Miss Wells. Miss Eddie. Don't even watch right away anymore. Wait and watch when I have time. That's my slump.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎