FINALE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday November 13, 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best line of the show: "I'm the villain of the story"

Comment

I get that the comic is supposed to be a Donnerverse homage, but it doesn't work in the context. In the movie, you have a kid read a comic and you start traveling into the world of comic books. Here, the comic is based on real events, based on the life of someone with a secret I.D.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
        I get that the comic is supposed to be a Donnerverse homage, but it doesn't work in the context. In the movie, you have a kid read a comic and you start traveling into the world of comic books. Here, the comic is based on real events, based on the life of someone with a secret I.D.
        And it's not just a justice league in-joke comic. It even has a $2.99 price sticker on it.

Comment

Earth sure is close to Saturn these days.

Comment

They made the same mistake with Apokolips than they did with Gallifrey on Doctor Who. Such a big planet in this close proximity to Earth would do serious damage to both planets.

Comment

Earth sure is close to Saturn these days.
              Global warming is getting really bad.

Comment

So, he's supposed to save the world... What's the point of that, if he can't be a part of it?

Comment

This last breakup makes no sense, so Clark isn't supposed to have a life other than saving others?

Comment

I'm not too crazy about Chloe's hair do.

Comment

So, he's supposed to save the world... What's the point of that, if he can't be a part of it?
                      Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                      This last breakup makes no sense, so Clark isn't supposed to have a life other than saving others?
                      “We set out to save the Shire, Sam and it has been saved - but not for me.”

Comment

Yeah, never been a fan of her hair in this one. That's saying something considering she had a new hairstyle just about every season

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                          I'm not too crazy about Chloe's hair do.
                          It was probably something she needed for her stage play and couldn't change for her final appearance on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                            Yeah, never been a fan of her hair in this one. That's saying something considering she had a new hairstyle just about every season
                            It still looks better than her mid-season-six hair.

Comment

That planet and its mass would have shredded the moon to pieces.

Comment

Over the course of this season's re-watch we've had discussion about the darkness story. Even tho I've never been a fan of the episodes that featured this story heavily, I think the reason the writers went with this is they needed something this big for the final episode and a "saving the world" event for Clark.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎