No announcement yet.

Heroes Reborn #1.8 "June 13th Part 2"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    Can Penny man give them their memories back too?
    I wondered about that too. It's pretty sad for Tommy/Nathan if he can't. He lost an entire life with his stepfather and knowledge of the rest of his family.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      Don't kill Hiro, why are they treating the original characters like this
      It's sad that they seem to want to kill all of the original Heroes. So many great characters are getting killed off.

Comment

who said hiro died? they ended it ambiguously like that, to open the possibility of his return, as u never see the harris's kill him. Also, on the treatment of the original characters, they actually wanted hiro for alot more episodes, but unfortunately he is under contract to another show, and they were only able to loan him out for 3 episodes, which they used now. As for the others, they all have similar problems, they all moved on, and are committed to movies/shows, hence why they had to write them off somehow, even if they actually wanted them in. Wish we knew what happened to peter and sylar though, especially sylar

Comment

Originally posted by tam123
          who said hiro died? they ended it ambiguously like that, to open the possibility of his return, as u never see the harris's kill him. Also, on the treatment of the original characters, they actually wanted hiro for alot more episodes, but unfortunately he is under contract to another show, and they were only able to loan him out for 3 episodes, which they used now. As for the others, they all have similar problems, they all moved on, and are committed to movies/shows, hence why they had to write them off somehow, even if they actually wanted them in. Wish we knew what happened to peter and sylar though, especially sylar
          I said it as in a reaction to what was about to happen.

Comment

This is just getting way too convoluted. If they had killed Hiro (and I don't think they did)... I think I'd be done with the show. There are certain things you just don't do.

The Joanne killing thing made me uncomfortable, and I have no sympathy for her at all. I just hate her. And I still don't believe Angela Petrelli would be that selfless.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎